Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Im honestly not sure how I feel about CSI 3. I love any set with main character's signing. Dont get me wrong, great job getting them all to sign again but I would have rather had some bad guys or random guest stars or something else along those lines.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great sketches Ram

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I've just ordered a box of CSI 3 direct from Strictly Ink's website, how long does delivery from them take?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In my experience, delivery can be very quick if you're in between releases. But they aren't the biggest shipping department in the world so it might take up to a couple of weeks during the time they're packaging and shipping a new series, like now. I expect they ship in order of the first orders and multiple cases to distributors. It took a week and a half after the first shipments before my own order shipped for Who Trilogy and New Avengers, but they were also shipping two series at the same time, not one. And Barrie was overseas and unable to lend a hand.

So far at least, I've always received an email from them (thanks, Elisabeth!!) to let me know an order has shipped. But I don't know if they think that's necessary for UK shipments (more things outside their control can go wrong on shipments to the USA).

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
I've just ordered a box of CSI 3 direct from Strictly Ink's website, how long does delivery from them take?

Why don't you email them. They communicate very well.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They are usually very quick, once the CSI pre-orders have gone out (Friday/today) they should be ready to send. They are only a small company but they do turn round orders quickly.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a couple of days see if anything turns up. I'm hoping it will arrive before Christmas.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There is a fab Martinek sketch of Lady heather on the SI site today.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know who an artist for the CSI series with the initials CMK may be as I have a Catherine Willows sketch with these initials on the front

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dis68,

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I have my cases yet. Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey dis68 that's one of the cards I drew for the series. My name is Cynthia (Cindy) Kendrick and I'm new to the world of sketch artistry. I only had a week to draw my cards, so I was only able to do 25 for the series. So it would be difficult to find one of mine...hope you like it?!!

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats a great sketch Cindy Thumb Up .What other actors did you sketch for this series?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CKendrick:
Hey dis68 that's one of the cards I drew for the series. My name is Cynthia (Cindy) Kendrick

Ah thank you Cindy ! Wave

quote:
hope you like it?!!

Oh YES Thumb Up Clap Bouncey Elephant
Even my wife said it was instantly recognizable across the room and from her that is praise Angel

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Triple-Frog, Thanks sooo much for the compliment! Thumb Up
I drew some of each of the main cast...including Brass, Sophia and Greg. If you go back a couple of pages in this post, you can see some of the other cards I did. I think page 17 is where they are, toward the bottom.
And dis68, tell your wife I said "Thanks" as well for her praise!! Clap

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice cards Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like I'm getting my box before Christmas Frown.
Something to look forward to.

Congrats on the great find dis68. Great sketches CKendrick.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Maybe it will be a New Year Gift then?

I hope it for you.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
New sketches have been added on the SI website plus Achilleos & Cat Staggs sketches.

Achilleos doesn't seem to have been informed about the basis of the release as all his sketches are for the latest Doctors.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Achilleos sketches may not relate to this release but I reckon that they will go for big money on the auction sites,especially those ones of Rose.

I wonder if Barrie will hold them back for the New Doctor Who release as I believe he has the licence.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey dis68 that's one of the cards I drew for the series. My name is Cynthia (Cindy) Kendrick and I'm new to the world of sketch artistry. I only had a week to draw my cards, so I was only able to do 25 for the series. So it would be difficult to find one of mine...hope you like it?!!

Welcome to the wondeful world of sketch drawing, another wonderful artist we meet and should collect. Wave

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post