Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
I want some boxes but just for the sketch cards

The sketch cards look as though they will break about 1 per 3 boxes.

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I guess that means I have to fight for them on ebay to get what I want.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
There are some CSI cards up from yours truly!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Barrie has updated the site with more of my cardsSmile

Posts: 254 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Awesome stuff Cynthia!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Nice cards ....can we now have the boxes please Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
For the sake of my credit card, I'm hoping they don't start shipping for at least another 10 days.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Rich and Cynthia Smile

I loved working on these cards, Barrie is such an awesome person to work with. I hope these do well!

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty Ewok:
Great stuff Rich and Cynthia Smile

I loved working on these cards, Barrie is such an awesome person to work with. I hope these do well!

Barrie is a GREAT guy, now if only he would get these cards OUT NOW Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Barrie is a GREAT guy, now if only he would get these cards OUT NOW Smile

Do you think he is waiting until he's put the Chris Achilleos, Cat Staggs, Thomas Hodges and Chris Mabbot card scans on the Sketches page

PS Elizabeth at Strictly Ink is also a great person !

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:

So's Elisabeth. Big Grin

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
As close as we are to CSI releasing, any specific info on who actually signed this go around?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:

So's Elisabeth. Big Grin

VERY TRUE, she's lovely too Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
As close as we are to CSI releasing, any specific info on who actually signed this go around?

This is all it says on Web-site

"Late News: There are many more Star signee's to be announed on CSI. Production is very limited"

Plus pictures of the cast signed cards. I've not seen or heard anything else - perhaps Barrie will tell us

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have just seen on another UK web-site, that Dr.Who & Avengers cards are available from 20th November and CSI 31st December!!!!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I've had an email from Barrie asking for updated Credit Card details. Doctor Who & New Avengers are imminent.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Purdey time. Luv You

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Im aware of what the site says but since theres a discussion going here I wanted to ask. I would like to think that with its release a couple weeks away its safe to say who signed. Unless theres ANOTHER delay.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
I just hope that Cat Staggs, Thomas Hodges and Chris Mabbot have done sketches for this set cos there are still no samples from them up on the Strictly Ink Website. Confused

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatodama
posted Hide Post
working as fast as my little fingers can... Wink

Posts: 240 | Location: san antonio TX | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post