Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CKendrick:
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:

I'm not sure whether Cynthia Kendrick did any for this set - I do hope so.

Hey dis68...thanks again for the compliment. Big Grin Unfortunately I didn't do any sketches for Dr. Who or Avengers, only the 25 CSI sketches...so I guess that makes them harder to find!

I will be drawing some more for Strictly Ink in the coming months, so stay tuned! Wavey

If you ever want to link your web-site (if you have one) or an e-mail address please do

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks hammer! I don't have one yet, but I'm in the process of completing one. As soon as it's ready I will provide my link. Thumb Up

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks hammer! I don't have one yet, but I'm in the process of completing one. As soon as it's ready I will provide my link. Thumb Up

I'll keep an eye out for it Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Any news on when Miami and New York will be out? and has any artists done sketches for these releases?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barry has told me I would be sketching for both series and that the blank sketch cards are being printed now. He also mentioned that the product ships late April... that's all I know for now folks. Wink

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
I too was told I will be on CSI NY and Miami. I should have a smaple to show by Weds. Smile

Here are some more Doctor Who cards. I'm happy with them mostly!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
After weeks of waiting for boxes of these I finally got my 4 boxes today from my local shop.

I did get 2 box toppers the first being a Sketch Card Redemption

and the second was a Costume card. I will be posting the results later on today when I finish opening all my packs .

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Miami/NY sketch update Cynthia, Ram. Looking forward to seeing the samples.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Even more to look forward too Smile

posted Hide Post
Speaking of updates, here's a few more Who cards.

Posts: 254 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CC:
Speaking of updates, here's a few more Who cards.

Even more good ones Cynthia especially the McCoy whose expression looks just like it did when he was talking to me in Odyssey 7 ( now Forbidden Planet in Manchester ) years ago !

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Here are some more Doctor Who cards. I'm happy with them mostly!

and so you should be as they are great sketches especially the McGann midway on the left column and the early Cyberman opposite and The Candyman and...

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barry has told me I would be sketching for both series and that the blank sketch cards are being printed now. He also mentioned that the product ships late April... that's all I know for now folks. Wink

Lets hope for a slightly toothier stock. I like to put in hair highlights with an eraser.

Evan
Studio-Hades
http://www.studio-hades.com

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
HI All, we print the new 2007 blank sketch cards next week and CSI Miami and NY will have in addition to an auto or two, 1 sketch or 1 costume card in every box, looking fabulous and for the first time, these will be available in the USA and Canada, thanks, Barrie Strictly Ink

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Barrie Thumb Up .I was not a fan of the costume or sketch as a box topper because I felt they were too easy to cherry-pick.Having a costume or sketch in every box means that is no longer an issue.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Had a look in the Derby Toys R Us for the Dr Who cards. Something like 10 boxes in there all with the seals broken an not a single box topper despite not a single pack being removed from nine of the boxes and them being at the back of the shelves behind other boxes.

Makes you wonder as said before if these were either raided by the staff, kids or more likely traders. Of course they could be 10 boxes without a topper but thats unlikely. Confused

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good news on sketch/costume cards Smile

Picture of Glass Satellites
posted Hide Post
I noticed Strictly Ink Updated Martinecks Sketches with a bunch of new CSI scans. Very cool.

Posts: 20 | Location: new jersey | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So did I, they are VERY NICE

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some fab Sketches there Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post