Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:

Welcome to the wondeful world of sketch drawing, another wonderful artist we meet and should collect. Wave

Thanks so much Peter for the warm welcome and the compliment! I look forward to meeting you guys that are supporting me in my first sketch cards!! Bouncey

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi All and Happy Holidays! My Christmas task to to get the final 300 sketch cards onto the website! all cards shown on the sketch pages are in the current production inc all Chris Achilleos cards. Chris will be doing more for the new Dr Who series for us in the summer but for the time being he wanted to do some teaser cards, another 25 original Dr Who cards from Chris soon, all are redemptions. Dr Who is as good as sold out, thanks for all your support, just a few New Avengers left too and CSI has been released and all boxes were shipped prior to Xmas, look out for them any day now. Look out for new spring release info in a couple of weeks on CSI NY, CSI Miami, American Celebrities*, Ray Harryhausen, Hammer Films, Carry On B&W, The Professionals, The Avengers 3 and Dr Who Big Screen 2 with a few secrets to be announced. Next year, things come out on time! All the best to you all, Barrie - Strictly Ink.

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I'm interested Barrie, really curious about all your releases

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
There's some really nice sets there Barrie. Looking forward to them. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the CSI New York and Miami releases.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barrie Roness:
on Ray Harryhausen, Hammer Films, Carry On B&W, The Professionals, The Avengers 3. Barrie - Strictly Ink.

So the rumour about the Hammer license was obviously not correct. Smile

Great to see someone doing the Carry On sets before it's too late. Clap

Harryhausen set, highlight of next year. Thumb Up

If you could do the other half of The Prisoner set all of us with half a set of cards would be very greatfull. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
CSI NY, CSI Miami, American Celebrities*, Ray Harryhausen, Hammer Films, Carry On B&W, The Professionals, The Avengers 3 and Dr Who Big Screen 2 with a few secrets to be announced

Good grief Barrie - don't you and the team deserve a couple of days off a year Wave

As Wolfie says the Harryhausen is the highlight of the year ( even more so than Bond ) Cool but the other sets are close behind

All the best to you and all at Strictly Ink for 2007

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wolfie says the Harryhausen is the highlight of the year ( even more so than Bond ) Cool but the other sets are close behind

All the best to you and all at Strictly Ink for 2007

Looking forward to CSI NY (I love this series the most of the 3, it's more dark in a way) & ofcourse the Hammer Films. I just love those old horror movies from them.
Hopefully they make a set from the Series "Hammer House of Horror", you have their some great actors playing that now are big ones. Lets hope Smile

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Still no sign of my box of CSI3. Frown

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to the CSI releases Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just received an email from Strictly Ink,it said my box of CSI3 should arrive any day. Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
after a long wait, you almost have another box to unwrap Thumb Up

A belgian hiphop group

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Update: CSI NY and Miami is complete on the base sets, autos and main extras, work starting now on sketches (many more) and more. 50% complete on Hammer and Harryhausen, more when i have it, all the best, its going to be a great card year! Thanks for making Dr Who an instant sell out!regards Barrie

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
I saw you were on the board Barrie and I wanted you to know how I shall always remember your kindness to me through the years. I remember especially when you were able to help me find my favorite Doctor's autograph (Tom Baker). Your kindness reflects well on your country, company, and mankind in general. You my friend are brillant in my book! Thumb Up

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I'd like to agree strongly with that, Barrie. I have dealt with you since the very first Strictly Ink set, and Elisabeth and yourself have always been 100% professional, approachable and helpful. The sketch cards for Who have been SI's greatest achievement IMHO, and they have deservedly sold out quickly for you. You make an old Who/Trading Card fan very happy. Big Grin

Best regards for 2007.

Steven.

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Update: CSI NY and Miami is complete on the base sets, autos and main extras, work starting now on sketches (many more) and more. 50% complete on Hammer and Harryhausen, more when i have it, all the best, its going to be a great card year! Thanks for making Dr Who an instant sell out!regards Barrie

Congrats on the Dr Who sell-out Thumb Up Looking forward to the CSI sets

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Good news on the CSI sets.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My box of CSI3 and a few extras arrived this morning. Clap
I've posted the breakdown.

Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
Just posted the breakdown on 10 of the 12 boxes in our case.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well the Frank Thornton auto and sketch redemption for The New Avengers arrived safely today and the sketch was worth waiting for ....

Nice one CC Wave

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post