Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty Ewok:
I tried to do some more pseudorealism at one ppoint, biut my scary monsters made people go 'Aww', so i decided to run with it Big Grin

Errm I don't think your Mara head sketch would do that ...it looks all too realistic for my taste Wave

Are most/all of your cards now up at your Strictly Ink sketch page ? If so well done for doing such an ace Ace and a Brilliant Ecclestone Doctor and for all those New Avengers and CSI sketches too Thumb Up

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think all of my cards are up there now Smile I only did a few of each set. Thanks for the kind words. I was going through a fantastic part of the BBC website and went 'ACE! I forgot about Ace!' Ace rocks. Big Grin

As does the 9th doctor <3

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
There is now a page for the Doctor Who Trilogy Autograph cards.

Nice to have Lalla Ward, Caroline John, Louise Jameson, Nichola Bryant, Alexei Sayle, Michael Jayston and David Troughton etc.

I think the auto line up is quite good, and I am pleased to be buying a few boxes of this one. Looking forward to the release.

I saw Alexei Sayle at Glastonbury Festival one year (Think it was 1983), he was sooooo funny.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty Ewok:
I think all of my cards are up there now Smile I only did a few of each set. Thanks for the kind words. I was going through a fantastic part of the BBC website and went 'ACE! I forgot about Ace!' Ace rocks. Big Grin

As does the 9th doctor <3

I like both the 9th & 10th Doctors. But I prefer the 1st Master

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
HI All, both Dr Who and New Avengers is now be packed by the printers and packers and will be out in a week, thanks for all your input, its made these so special I have to say! regards, Barrie Strictly Ink

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Barrie. Clap

New Avengers. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nice one - Gives me something else to look forward to next week -

thanks for the update Barrie

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saw a reply to a question about sketch cards on the Strictly Ink message boards.Barrie said ther were 2000 sketch cards across the three releases (Dr.Who,CSI,New Avengers) from 12 artists with more to come.

That's probably going to work out at about 1:3 boxes.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Is Strictly Ink's website down? I can't get to it at all. Frown

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

I just was on their site with no problems.
Laura

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

I just was on their site with no problems.
Laura

Thanks... Wave guess I need to clear my cookies or something.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Okay, managed to get on this time! Dance

So anybody know why two of the costume cards seem to be repeats?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would guess that it's hard to get hold of costumes for the original Doctor Who as the last episode was made 17 years ago.

Also this is Strictly Ink's last original Doctor Who product so they are most likely using everything they have left.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
But are they of the same costume or are they from another article of clothing?

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Two of the costume cards are repeats, presumably to use up the rest of the garment...but hopefully there will be some more variants on the repeated two - there were at least 3 variations on the Caves of Androzani guard costume in the 40th Anniversary set. Big Grin

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dalekfan! Wave

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anybody seen any cards yet?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nope - not yet.

Hopefully - very very soon.

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I trust that when someone receives theirs, they'll post on here please? Drool

I've ordered a case, so I'll post my box breakdown in the appropriate thread; and I'll be very happy to trade off my spares too. Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I want some boxes but just for the sketch cards

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post