Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
After 6 weeks wait my redemption sketch cards arrive and well worth every second of the wait. I thought I would post them to let everyone see these brilliant sketctes. The Tom Hodges Master look star wars: clone wars in style. The Chris Achilleos is a brilliant grumpy looking 1st Dr. Thanks to Barrie for theses great card.

Chris of course did the original Target, Dr Who paperback, book covers and for me is the best ever cover artist they had.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Just when I thought I had a sketch from each artist for my master set they announce another artist. This is the second time this has happened. The new redemption card artist is Carolyn Edwards and her work is up on the strictly ink web site along with Achilleos and Henderson. All have done some beautiful work that I would love to add to my collection.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice ones

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There are some really nice redemptions

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Amazing work there by Carolyn Edwards - she especially has caught the McGann, McCoy, C. Baker and Pertwee Doctors and has excellent Brigadier, Nyssa and Ace sketches too

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It's nice to see a few UK artists Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Just looked on the Strictly Ink website. Those Achilleos sketches are awesome. Drool

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
hi all, just updated new on strictly ink. look out for adverts in non sport mag again for the first time from us this autumn. Barrie http://www.strictlyink.com/news.html

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great info.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Communication always great from Barrie.

Looking forward to ad in the autumn.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
For those of you who regularly watch (or don't) the Strictly Ink news page - I think you'll find it's worth your while checking it out again. Wink

Looks like some really really good stuff to look forward to. as Barrie says - Register Now!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, cool. Looks like they're ploughing ahead with the Doctor Who Big Screen Daleks Invasion, and are serious about some of the former Cards Inc. projects, including Prisoner 2!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looks promising for the next 5 years Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a spare Prisoner base set they want to trade?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Email sent!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I've signed up on the Strictly Ink site at least twice over the years and I don't think I've EVER gotten an e-mail of any kind from them (unless it's about one of Barrie's eBay auctions I've won). I really should e-mail them.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
I've signed up on the Strictly Ink site at least twice over the years and I don't think I've EVER gotten an e-mail of any kind from them (unless it's about one of Barrie's eBay auctions I've won). I really should e-mail them.

-Bob-

Nor have I

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:

-Bob-

Same here.

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Here are 2 Achilleos sketches I've been lucky enough to be able to add to my collection. Apart from the other one earlier in the thread, I'd love to hear from anyone else with some in their collections? I absolutely adore Achilleos' work:

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I was offered the Troughton and the Melanie sketches but I let them go. I later regretted not getting them but later added the Sarah Jane to my collection. I have loved Achilleos work on Dr Who since I brought my first Dr Who novel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post