Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
So what we actually mean therefore, following these arguments, is that you can't have a master set of the original Doctor Who Trilogy set without the monochrome release and perhaps both binders.

The only NEW cards released (excluding sketches) were the monochrome base set, so this is what needs to be added.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I put the monochrome base set in with my trilogy master set like it was a add on to that set.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex Krycek
posted Hide Post
A bit off topic but it apear SIs new yearbox will now have 300 units produced instead of the original 250 .

Posts: 56 | Location: Sunny Scotland | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Interesting thoughts guys. I guess there's no definitive answer to this one, unless perhaps Barrie would like to add his thoughts?

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The only "new" element was the base set. You cannot tell which auto/chase card was from which set as they are exactly the same. Therefore you either say the Monochrome base set is an addition to the trilogy OR the Monochrome master set includes all autos released with the set and the F1-11 chase set!

Either way its up to the individual - Master sets have a very individual interpretation (and that is how it should remain)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Robert Hack a new artist for the trilogy set.
Have not seen any of his card from the monochrome set so must be for redemtions or year box. If anyone has one please post a picture.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Robert Hack is listed for the CSI Miami 2 sketches so maybe some of the others on that list are also doing extra sketches for Who

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex Krycek
posted Hide Post
There are several new artists doing the Big screen 2 set . Im making a list of who and how many they have doen each . Will post it when finished .

Posts: 56 | Location: Sunny Scotland | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on for 22 cards for Dr Who Big Screen....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I just popped open 4 boxes of Dr Who Monochrome... ALL of the Foil cards in all 4 boxes were damaged in the exact same way Frown did anyone else have this problem??

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
I just popped open 4 boxes of Dr Who Monochrome... ALL of the Foil cards in all 4 boxes were damaged in the exact same way Frown did anyone else have this problem??

More importantly, did you pull any sketches ? Smile

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardster:
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:

More importantly, did you pull any sketches ? Smile

Yep, pulled 3 very nice sketches! 2 x Nik's and 1 x Pronovost!
I actually bought the boxes as an "investment" so to speak... sketches are being sold and the money is going towards LOTR sketches instead!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ah well my last 2 sketch redemptions arrived today ( together with a redemption card voided by hole punches )

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Nice Thomas Hodges. Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
Ah well my last 2 sketch redemptions arrived today ( together with a redemption card voided by hole punches )

Why is Snake-Eyes all covered in bandages?
Wink

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
CSI Miami should hit the streets in the next couple of days (in the UK at least). I got my boxes and binder today.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I have now had my invite (and accepted!) from Barrie at Strictly Ink for the Yearbox, due for issue in November. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
I have now had my invite (and accepted!) from Barrie at Strictly Ink for the Yearbox, due for issue in November. Clap

Strange....did you order the CSI Miami 2 series? Barrie said that the current invite is only available to the people who buy the CSI Miami 2 cases. Barrie will send the main invite list to us in the next few weeks who aren't ordering the CSI series.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen anything of the yearbox invite and Barrie especially said to me that I was on the list and that he would send me the invite when it's available.

Strange??
Anybody else have this problem?

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I may have responded to an invite that I shouldn't have. I'm checking with Barrie anyway.