Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Picture of red99
posted Hide Post
Does any one have a checklist or link to the checklist for Dr Who & New Avengers? For e.g. how many artists have drawn for these sets. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. thanks Smile

Posts: 180 | Location: UK | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
well now that you mention it, is anybody doing a site for these cards like the star wars & lord of the rings sketch sites?

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of red99
posted Hide Post
for me a set would be one of each artist, but i dont know how many artists have drawn for it or the rate of costume cards etc, if anyone can share some light on this that would be great given release is a week away Smile

Posts: 180 | Location: UK | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
Will any of the CSI sets make it for this year?

I've ben given Nov 30th as release date Big Grin

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by red99:
for me a set would be one of each artist, but i dont know how many artists have drawn for it or the rate of costume cards etc, if anyone can share some light on this that would be great given release is a week away Smile

Barrie from SI has already said that sketch cards will be 2-3 per case. There are 4 costume cards on the Dr Who web page and 3 CSI costume cards and they should all be in a case

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
well now that you mention it, is anybody doing a site for these cards like the star wars & lord of the rings sketch sites?

Strictly Ink themselves are aiming to have images of all of them on site...just keep scanning their Sketchers Index page

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There are some nice sketches being shown

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
HI All, Just finished updating another 50 or so sketch cards including all the Dr Who ones of Warren Martineck and Sarah Wilkinson, more as soon as our scanner can keep up! We will scan them all before we start packing next week! thanks, Barrie

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Barrie,

The Sarah Wilkinson page has some excellent First, Second and Third Doctor sketches as well as various Cyberman forms too.

It does look like sketches of the Colin Baker and Paul McGann doctors are the rarities so far although Warren Martineck has some great images of them amongst his amazing new images BUT the outstanding image on there ( even better than the Sarah Jane Smiths or Romana 1 ) is the Special Weapons Dalek Thumb Up

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
There are some New Avengers cards up by yours truly on Strictly Ink's Site!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
There are some New Avengers cards up by yours truly on Strictly Ink's Site!

and great they look too !

Meanwhile the Nick Neocleous page has been updated to show the approx 200 cards hes done !!

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches from everyone so far,can't wait to see the others when there posted.

Kevin Graham's CSI fingerprint sketch is one my favorites at the moment.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the compliment dis68

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I like the way Amy draws her cards. They have that child like innocence to them like in some of the sunday comics.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Agreed I have learned so much about these artists, and friends, over the last year that I really have fell in love with Amy's stuff!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
I like the way Amy draws her cards. They have that child like innocence to them like in some of the sunday comics.

Thank you Smile

I tried to do some more pseudorealism at one ppoint, biut my scary monsters made people go 'Aww', so i decided to run with it Big Grin

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Is Dr Who still shipping Oct 31st. I notice the SI website is no longer showing a countdown to the release date and instead is saying shipping shortly ?

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I wish I knew where to get some of those boxes cause there are some Master & Tardis sketches I want!

Clap

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If you do not want to go through a dealer you can buy them direct from Strictly Ink.

Barrie accepts all types of money. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now a page for the Doctor Who Trilogy Autograph cards.

Nice to have Lalla Ward, Caroline John, Louise Jameson, Nichola Bryant, Alexei Sayle, Michael Jayston and David Troughton etc.

And...
He's WONDERFUL.