Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Welcome to cardtalk Cindy. Wavey

Those are really nice cards you have done. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the warm welcome and your compliments. I look forward to being a part of the Card Talk Community! Big Grin

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Hi Cindy,
I'm new here too but welcome to the forum. Great cards by the way!!
Thought you all might want to see some of the cards I'm doing at the moment. Barrie said it was okay to show them. I registered with photobucket.com and I'm a bit new to this. I shrunk my image file down to about 8 inches by 6 inches but for some reason the image came out too large, so apologies for this. I'm not wholly convinced the image will even appear here, it worked in the test area though.
Kadran00157, nice meeting you at the comic show the other day.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Nik, those are seriously good looking cards !! Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those are the best Purdey sketches i have seen. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I hope I get a Nik card Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Those are the best Purdey sketches i have seen. Clap

Have to say wolfie is right Angel

Nil you have surpassed yourself with these especially the Steed and Purdey Thumb Up and that first Grissom too Wave

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had an e-mail from Barrie.The CSI cards should be out a week on Friday assuming the printer has no packing issues.

The redemptions on New Avengers/sketch will be sent in the next week,all cards are in house.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just had an e-mail from Barrie.The CSI cards should be out a week on Friday assuming the printer has no packing issues.

I read my e-mail as coming out on 8th, if they come out on 15th I, not about to pick them up any time before 21st

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mate wants a case of this, she'll be happy if they are coming out before xmas then Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

The redemptions on New Avengers/sketch will be sent in the next week,all cards are in house.

Great news,fingers crossed for next Friday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Hey Cardster, Wolfie, Hammer and Dis68 thanks for the nice comments about my cards, much appreciated. I really enjoy doing them.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just been on the Collector zone site and they have the release date for CSI Series 3 as the 2nd of March 07.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Just been on the Collector zone site and they have the release date for CSI Series 3 as the 2nd of March 07.

However the Strictly Ink main page still says Early December for CSI 3

As an aside I saw New Avengers packs and Who Trilogy packs in Forbidden Planet Manchester today for GBP1.10 each

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
CSI 3 is coming out on 15th December

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
march is for CSI Miami I thought.
Not certain about CSI New York but I also thought March.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CSI Series 3 starts shipping this week on Dec. 15th and CSI Miami and CSINY are scheduled to ship in March 2007.

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got an email from Elisabeth saying my Who and NA orders shipped last Thursday, so the cards should start getting more available in North America soon. I wonder how many Barrie was able to check as excess luggage when he was over on these shores. Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Has anyone redeemed a Who sketch redemption card yet please? If so, how long did it take, and did you get the redeemed redemption card back?

I have one to send in, but I'm wondering whether I should hang onto it till after Christmas...

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have redeemed in the past and got the redemption card back from SI. I always sent mine Special delivery