Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Production run info is now on the Strictly Ink website. Interesting read!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Who do you reckon is going to get the unlucky case with 11 boxes in then? Smile

125 cases of 12 boxes is 1500 boxes but it says a numbered release of 1499 boxes.

Barrie prooduces brilliant cards but I think he failed his maths "O" level Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They do sell individual boxes themselves although you would think 1500 would be more logical Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had another look at the CSI Miami page and it says Winter 2006 now

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Although New York is still scheduled for Aug/July Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just noticed on looking at the Doctor Who page again that there is now no mention of the cut signature cards.

Did I imagine it or were there going to be 10 cut signatures of each of the three deceased doctors randomly inserted into the boxeswhen it was originally announced?

Wonder if Barrie is keeping them back for the new Doctor Who release next year.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had another look at the Padded Binders page and buried in the blurb at the bottom is
quote:
Carnivale is copyright & TM HBO Television

Is that whats next after the Strictly Ink Hammer Films cards ???

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I doubt that Carnivale is going to happen as the show has been cancelled.

I did notice that the CSI Vegas now says 2-3 auto/costume/sketch cards per box where before it was 1-2.

Also the CSI New York page appears to have gone.Probably more changes coming there.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Also the CSI New York page appears to have gone.Probably more changes coming there.

Although it still says July/Aug in main text it says Winter 2006 in red below

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I contacted Barrie regarding the New Avengers cards and he said that the release date is going to be the end of September for them.

I suspect that this will have a knock on effect on Doctor Who and CSI.

Still,so long as the cards are good I don't mind waiting and I have yet to be dissapointed.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anybody got their CSI 3 Binder yet? Last update on SI web-site was July

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Anybody got their CSI 3 Binder yet? Last update on SI web-site was July

Still says that on the CSI page, but the later main-page update says "CSI Binders ship in August."

I take that as a plus-or-minus proposition, and the Aug/Sept date for New Avengers is now late September, rather than "late August/early September", the last possible moment before the whole lineup might slip a bit more. Lots of things affect best-laid-plans when you're waiting for contractors to deliver their parts of the puzzle.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Lots of things affect best-laid-plans when you're waiting for contractors to deliver their parts of the puzzle.

Don't we know it Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Strictly Ink homepage has been updated and now says that the first release,presumably The New Avengers,will be late October.

Delays caused by increased numbers of Sketch cards according to the message at the top of the page.

The product pages have not been updated yet but I assume that will be happening over the weekend.

posted Hide Post
I will be drawing a limited number (50) of sketch cards for The New Avengers.

Cynthia

Posts: 254 | Location: Chicago | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats great news Dance .I wonder if other artists will be contributing to this set.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
News is getting better Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
every bit of news is interesting.

Let's wait now for the CSI releases.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The wait, however, has been TOO long

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
HI ALL! All three new releases are now coming to a close and shall be out in October. Apologies for the delays, market condition, contractual approvals are just a few of the many things that must be approved before a product gets to print. anyway, all for October and now crammed full of more stuff than originally promoted, thanks for your patience, we really appreciate it!Barrie

Posts: 170 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post