Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
I haven't seen anything of the yearbox invite and Barrie especially said to me that I was on the list and that he would send me the invite when it's available.

Strange??
Anybody else have this problem?

Its not strange. This invite is sent to those customers who bought cases before and this current yearbox offer is strictly limited to those who will order CSI Miami cases only. This requirement or criteria is written down near the beginning of the invite to those who received it.

Our main invite list will be sent out within the next few weeks according to Barrie's reply to me. Hope this clarify things then.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well the CSI Miami 2 case arrived yesterday at the next door shop but it closed early so I got it this morning. Nice looking set and 5 cards per pack ( Each box has a note correcting the cards per pack count to 5 )

A special thanks to Barrie and Elisabeth who sent out the case and binder even though there was a problem Eek with both primary and backup credit cards Clap Clap Clap

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
I haven't seen anything of the yearbox invite and Barrie especially said to me that I was on the list and that he would send me the invite when it's available.

Strange??
Anybody else have this problem?

Its not strange. This invite is sent to those customers who bought cases before and this current yearbox offer is strictly limited to those who will order CSI Miami cases only. This requirement or criteria is written down near the beginning of the invite to those who received it.

Our main invite list will be sent out within the next few weeks according to Barrie's reply to me. Hope this clarify things then.

Thank you

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Anyone who has Doctor Who sketch cards and would like to add your scans to this reference site it would be much appreciated, or just pop long for a look. There is about 20% of the sketch cards on it so far, many of which are not on the strictly ink site yet. Robert Hack has kindly added all his new sketches, link below.

http://www.sci-fiplanet.com/pics/index.php

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just a note that Carolyn Edwards has some new Trilogy ( or perhaps Yearbox ? ) sketches on her blog-site here

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Great sketches, I think they will be for redemptions.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just thought I would try and download picture of some of the sketches I found in my case Dr Who Trilogy Update.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/Treksearcher/DrWhoSketches.jpg

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I like the Romana in the hat and coat. Some great sketches thank for showing them.

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
The Carolyn Edwards Time Lord sketch is lovely. Any chance please of a better scan of that one?? Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
The Carolyn Edwards Time Lord sketch is lovely. Any chance please of a better scan of that one?? Thumb Up

[URL= ][IMG] [/URL]

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That's the 2nd Doctor

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Dr Who Big Screen Additions pre-order info is now up on the Strictly-Ink site.

It's a September release and some of those sketches look amazing!

Time to start saving!!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi does anyone know how many binders there are for Dr Who Series 1 - 3 because I have series 1 & 2 in the Black one with blue writing and the Dalek on the back plus is there anywhere other than ebay I can camplete my Dr Who collections from Series1 - Trilogy + Big Screen + Additions a mate who talks to this bloke said Barrie Roness Might be able to help or come on this site , so can anyone help me out here please.

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Morbius:
Hi does anyone know how many binders there are for Dr Who Series 1 - 3 because I have series 1 & 2 in the Black one with blue writing and the Dalek on the back plus is there anywhere other than ebay I can camplete my Dr Who collections from Series1 - Trilogy + Big Screen + Additions a mate who talks to this bloke said Barrie Roness Might be able to help or come on this site , so can anyone help me out here please.

No idea on the albums.Outside of Ebay which is usually the cheapest option you could try some of the dealers who advertise on this forum to see if they have anything.There are also the various card shows around the country(Memorabilia at the NEC in March is the next big one).

You can try contacting Barrie but I have been trying to reach him for a few weeks now without success.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mr Frog - I contacted Barrie a few weeks ago on an old email and he replied back to me you could also contact Doctor Jas who now works with him.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'll discuss this further when the time's right but at the moment I'm not involved with any of Strictly Inks previous sets. However we are looking to work together on the next release which will showcase some new artists, a few fresh ideas, and promotion through NSU (I have already been in touch with Harris). More news soon Smile

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Hi guys, I'll discuss this further when the time's right but at the moment I'm not involved with any of Strictly Inks previous sets. However we are looking to work together on the next release which will showcase some new artists, a few fresh ideas, and promotion through NSU (I have already been in touch with Harris). More news soon Smile

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray, good news, looking forward to hearing all about it. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post