Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who & CSI - Strictly Ink
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had a shipping invoice come from Barrie today.It looks like my New Avengers case was sent today so hopefully will arrive tomorrow.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see CSI Miami 2 is now listed for March 2007 according to this page as is CSI New York 1

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
News from the Strickly Ink web site

New Avengers is being shipped
Dr Who start shipping 22/11/06 (tomorrow)
CSI - December 06

Hooray!! Looking forward to Dr Who!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
I see CSI Miami 2 is now listed for March 2007 according to this page as is CSI New York 1

That IS good news Smile

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
News from the Strickly Ink web site

New Avengers is being shipped
Dr Who start shipping 22/11/06 (tomorrow)
CSI - December 06

Hooray!! Looking forward to Dr Who!!

Looking forward to CSI Smile

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Sounds daft, but its bugging me: if there are only 2,999 numbered boxes of the Who release, does that mean that one of the 250 cases only has 11 boxes in it?? Or doesn't the 250th case get shipped, and they just sell the odd boxes??? Confused

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
Sounds daft, but its bugging me: if there are only 2,999 numbered boxes of the Who release, does that mean that one of the 250 cases only has 11 boxes in it?? Or doesn't the 250th case get shipped, and they just sell the odd boxes??? Confused

They do sell by the box so I doubt if all cases leave SI

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anybody had The New Avengers cards yet?The first ones have appeared on that auction site.

The invoice I had off Barrie on Monday suggested they were being posted that day by Royal Mail but I have had nothing yet Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I had an email to say my cases of New Avengers and Doctor Who shipped today.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see the sketches From the new Doctor Who set that haven't been posted at strictly inks website yet. Some of the ones they have posted are just out of this world (okay...pun intended, but still they really are Bouncey!)

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
First breakdown posted.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Which translates into a Fall of 07 release.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Anybody had The New Avengers cards yet?The first ones have appeared on that auction site.

The invoice I had off Barrie on Monday suggested they were being posted that day by Royal Mail but I have had nothing yet Frown .

I've had neither an invoice nor cards. I have sent Elisabeth and Barrie an email to find out what's going on. Still waiting Frown

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I had the invoice last Wednesday, but no cards yet. Frown

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Invoices last Monday and Tuesday but nothing yet

...however a UPS notice was shoved through my door ( at 11:20 whilst I was at home this morning ! ) which turns out to be a last delivery attempt for a parcel from Cards Inc - I'm not expecting anything else from them/Collector Zone so is that the Doctor Who & New Avengers ?

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Invoices last Monday and Tuesday but nothing yet

...however a UPS notice was shoved through my door ( at 11:20 whilst I was at home this morning ! ) which turns out to be a last delivery attempt for a parcel from Cards Inc - I'm not expecting anything else from them/Collector Zone so is that the Doctor Who & New Avengers ?

Yes. My cases were from Cards Inc.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes. My cases were from Cards Inc.

Thanks Raj Thumb Up

The rotten thing is there were UPS delivery notes on Thursday and Friday but they told us they weren't for us, that the driver had tried the wrong address and that the delivery was for a hairdressers from Germany....today the same reference no magically becomes for me from Cards Inc

Congratulations UPS you make Parcelfarce look good Shake Head

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'd make them re-deliver to you then as it's their fault for being USELESS

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I'd make them re-deliver to you then as it's their fault for being USELESS

After getting through to a supervisor and telling them of a witness who saw the driver make no attempt to deliver *anything* this morning then yes they are to make another delivery attempt tomorrow at my wife's place of work. I'll believe it when they do turn up...

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My experience was a case(pardon the pun Big Grin ) of misunderstanding on all sides.

I had originally ordered from Cards Inc when the cards were first announced,then found out I could get them cheaper direct from Barrie and so cancelled the Cards Inc order and bought from Barrie.

The invoice I had indicated the cards were coming Royal Mail directly from Strictly Ink so when I got the package last Tuesday Eek I thought my original order had not been cancelled Roll Eyes.

I contacted Barrie on Thursday as I thought I should have had the cards from him by now and he replied saying that all orders for a case or more were are sent UPS.Still not sure why thr delivery was from Cards Inc but at least I got the cards in the end.

Just feel a bit silly about leaving them unopened for a couple of days but I did not want to start opening them and then have another case arrive.