Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Enterprise Archives Series 1 (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Enterprise Archives Series 1 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
This one appears to have been silently added to their release schedule on their website. Release date of December 12th.

No other details, and no dedicated product page on the site yet.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And now it's gone again.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Back up again - A Full set and 3 Autos plus a sketch with every 2 sets. Only 300 Sets

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Shame the autos are silvers. So unreliable.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Shame the autos are silvers. So unreliable.

I know what you mean, but at least the most recent Silvers in the Captain's set were pretty good as far as the ones I got, and as compared to some of RA's early Silver signatures that looked nearly ruined right out of the box.

For autographs a crisp bright blue is always the best, but they try to make these different card designs because they are getting the same signers after all, so they need a gimmick. I like the inscription idea. I like it when someone draws a doodle. Big Grin The all black background with silver or gold ink never appealed to me and the uneven and blotchy strokes just make it worse, but I think RA has tried to use better pens now.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
This product is releasing 12-12-18 and it seems to be sold out now. Must be the sketch incentive for two sets and everyone expecting to get at least one Bakula signature out of it, maybe. Otherwise I don't get it. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think they just determined that there are 150-300 people who really liked the show including that weird 80's-sounding opening credits theme. Maybe Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan could've done something with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
This product is releasing 12-12-18 and it seems to be sold out now. Must be the sketch incentive for two sets and everyone expecting to get at least one Bakula signature out of it, maybe. Otherwise I don't get it. Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
I think they just determined that there are 150-300 people who really liked the show including that weird 80's-sounding opening credits theme. Maybe Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan could've done something with it.
Big Grin
[/QUOTE]

Well looking this up, you really have to buy a pair of sets, not just to get the sketch, but also to be guaranteed all 5 autograph cards. To me the only thing making it worth the price is the Bakula, and you still need the sketch to prop it up.

This is also marked as Series 1 btw, so expect another one. Maybe it will be in gold ink next time. Big Grin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
When you figure the number of Trek collectors out there, 150 complete sets is a pretty small number.

I sold all mine as complete sets with a sketch. And a few of just the 'base set.'

I'm guessing further series will probably do other themes Rittenhouse uses but Enterprise does not have, like the Heroes and Villains line.

We'll see if another set is warranted anytime soon though. It's not like the Lost In Space sets where it was a definite part one and part two. No rush to put out the next one here.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post