Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    1914 (Cult Stuff)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1914 (Cult Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Has this come out yet ? Listed on Cult Stuff's website as shipping in December...

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The last post on their website dated 27th January said that orders were being shipped out now after a flood had delayed the release.

Not sure what the current situation is as I sent in a sketch redemption for the second War of the Worlds set 16th January and a follow up e-mail on 4th March and have not had any response at all Frown .

Jason is usually at the Memorabilia event this weekend so I will see if I can chat to him.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post