Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    HAPPY JACK CLOSING
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAPPY JACK CLOSING
 Login/Join

Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted
Due to time needed elsewhere, Happy Jack Collectibles main site and store is closing. As a result, EVERYTHING will be 70% OFF until June 30th. That's ALL 1000+ card promos and sets!

Thank you,
Billy

Posts: 90 | Location: USA | Registered: July 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
you will be missed
now I must check the store Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HAPPY JACK:
Due to time needed elsewhere, Happy Jack Collectibles main site and store is closing. As a result, EVERYTHING will be 70% OFF until June 30th. That's ALL 1000+ card promos and sets!

Thank you,
Billy

is there a code we need to enter ??
on the site and everything is the same price

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear this Billy, i hope everything is ok and it is just a question of priorities.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see you go.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Really sorry to hear this Billy, i hope everything is ok and it is just a question of priorities.

Yes, just a question of priorities. That's a good thing though, nice to have choices.

And Yes, a PROMOTIONAL CODE is needed!

Simply type, "70" (without the quotes) and 70% will be taken off the entire order for everything in the store.

Thanks,
Billy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HAPPY JACK,

Posts: 90 | Location: USA | Registered: July 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Yes, just a question of priorities. That's a good thing though, nice to have choices.

And Yes, a PROMOTIONAL CODE is needed!

Simply type, "70" (without the quotes) and 70% will be taken off the entire order for everything in the store.

Thanks,
Billy

Hey Billy, when I tried to place my order I go the following message, not sure what to do as it won't let me proceed:

The following fields are required or are invalid:

Promotion Code (maximum use exceeded)

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should I be concerned about my Bettie Page pre-order? Will I get the set or my money back?

quote:

Thank you,
Billy

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Billy-

I E-mailed you but have not heard back from you. I do hope you will check this site soon and get back to me.

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Should I be concerned about my Bettie Page pre-order? Will I get the set or my money back?

quote:

Thank you,
Billy

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Billy-

I E-mailed you but have not heard back from you. I do hope you will check this site soon and get back to me.

quote:

quote:

Thank you,
Billy

Sorry Frank, been out of town. I will look into extending the max used for the promo. Meantime, any order that is placed, we can simply refund the 70%.

Thanks, Billy

Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
OK, the promotional code has been fixed. The new promotional code is "70%"

Sorry for the mix-up.

Billy

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Could someone email me the link please?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Thank you Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
As of right now, all orders have been shipped. Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Billy.

I've tryed three times to place an order.
Nothing works.

I left everything I want in my cart. Please check and send a valid Invoice.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my order in. Thanks. Thumb Up

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:
Hello Billy.

I've tryed three times to place an order.
Nothing works.

I left everything I want in my cart. Please check and send a valid Invoice.

Larry, just email me the items you want and I will take care of it for you.

Thanks,
Billy

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'm also sorry to hear that Happy Jack Collectibles will be closing. I know it has to be hard juggling a few stores and buisnesses at the same time. I look forward to seeing all future Versicolor products.

P.S. - I received my Happy Jack order today. Thank you again Billy for the promos and fast shipping. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same from me. My order came yesterday and the cards I paid for are excellent. All the freebie promos outnumbered my ordered cards 2 to 1 Red Face

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
Only 8 more days left to get the 70% off discount on all non-sport promo cards and chase cards from happyjackcollectibles.com

After that, we close the store!