Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Two (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Two (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Coming December 9. Here's a partial list of signers:

Clark Gregg (Agent Phil Coulson)
Chloe Bennett (Skye)
Iain De Caestecker (Agent Leo Fitz)
Ming-Na Wen (Agent Melinda May)
Brett Dalton (Agent Grant Ward)
Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Jemma Simmons)
Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter)
Jaimie Alexander (Lady Sif)
B.J. Britt (Antoine Triplett)
Kyle MacLachlan (Calvin Zabo)
Nick Blood (Lance Hunter)
Fred Dryer (Octavian Bloom)
Maya Stojan (Agent 33)
Henry Simmons (Mack)
Luke Mitchell (Lincoln Campbell)
Eddie McClintock (Vin-Tak)
Jamie Harris (Gordon)
Dichen Lachman (Jiaying)
and more.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Great line up! I hope they continue the ID card insert set for the new cast members.

And thanks to my unreasonable obsession with Elizabeth Henstridge Luv You , I will pick up this autograph to join my season one card.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sure puts Upper Deck's autograph lineup for their Marvel film releases to shame!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few of these sigs I need. Hoping they won't be astronomical in price.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I am still slowly working on Season 1 set with my son but then I am still working on sets from the early 90's! Horray for a great line up!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great line up, but where's Adrianne Palicki?

Still very good, love the bordered style.

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
She's in "Smallville Season 3" from Inkworks back in 2004, haha...

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Coming December 9.

Kyle MacLachlan (Calvin Zabo)

Well, this IS some damn fine coffee!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These were just shown on Rittenhouse's facebook page. Kyle MacLachlan is the 6-case incentive and Jaimie Alexander is the 9-case incentive. The others are archive box exclusives.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking cards, but what can I say? They would be even nicer if they were in product. Wink

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
There are other versions in the packs.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

I know, it's a pretty complete autograph list. I was just being a wise guy about the incentives and archive exclusives. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

I know, it's a pretty complete autograph list. I was just being a wise guy about the incentives and archive exclusives. Big Grin

Speaking of, I don't know if it's true but people on another forum are saying that the archive boxes for this, while having all these pretty silver autographs, will not contain their base auto counterparts. If this is true, then what now is the point of an archive box exactly? Razz

In all seriousness, I realize that dealers need to make their money and may need "incentives", but to me the customers and collectors need an incentive to spend their hard earned also. Everything hinges on whether or not we buy these products and I wish more thought was given to that from time to time.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:
quote:

Speaking of, I don't know if it's true but people on another forum are saying that the archive boxes for this, while having all these pretty silver autographs, will not contain their base auto counterparts. If this is true, then what now is the point of an archive box exactly? Razz

In all seriousness, I realize that dealers need to make their money and may need "incentives", but to me the customers and collectors need an incentive to spend their hard earned also. Everything hinges on whether or not we buy these products and I wish more thought was given to that from time to time.

I read that too and also wouldn't swear to it, but the 7 silver autos replace their non-silver base auto cards. The 2 case incentives are included. At least that is what is being reported.

I agree with you Logan, the archive box should have those 7 base autos or it should not be called an archive box.

Ultimately, if true, I think RA is being too cute and it serves no one. The archive box holder still has to go out and get 7 more autograph cards for a master. While me, as an autograph collector, couldn't care less about the 7 silver repeats. If I want any of those signatures I am going to get the cheaper base autograph card. I have said this many times, any like certified autograph card has the same genuine signature. It is usually only the autograph that I am interest in, so why would I pay $200 when there is one for $40?

Perhaps the information is wrong, because I really don't see RA trying this. Maybe the limited silver signatures are seen as an upgrade, but I think collectors will feel cheated out of the full base autos. Of course few collectors would get these boxes, dealers do. So again if true, maybe dealers should be complaining. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:

Perhaps the information is wrong, because I really don't see RA trying this. Maybe the limited silver signatures are seen as an upgrade, but I think collectors will feel cheated out of the full base autos. Of course few collectors would get these boxes, dealers do. So again if true, maybe dealers should be complaining. Big Grin

This is what Rittenhouse did for Continuum and I think it is correct they are doing it for SHIELD. Say there are 20 archive boxes and 5 autographs that are replaced with the silver versions, this means there's an additional 100 main cast autos in regular boxes. So I'm pretty happy with this as a solution.

The main actors tend to sign fewer anyway and are asked to sign for lots of different things, so this provides something special (the silver versions) without them having to sign extra.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Checklist is upon the RA site. Addt'l auto cards added to the Archive Box.

A pretty good checklist. Tim DeKay is one of the signers from White Collar, Carnivale & Fox's new Second Chance.

Disappointed about no Adrianne Palicki auto, and a scare auto for Jaimie Alexander. Scarce rarity, now when did that become a thing?

Still, high marks and great job overall!

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post