Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bowling for Soup Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bowling for Soup Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
Newbury comics is a trusted source for signed music items. This is the first time I have seen autograph cards offered with a new CD release.

I've seen the band at Warp Tour and they sound pretty good. Just tossing this out for anyone interested in the card set. Plus the garbage pail design is pretty cool. I'm guessing the cards will be similar.

https://www.newburycomics.com/...riant=41355335467188

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool that they are doing this. . .

I'm tempted to jump on this even though I'm not particularly familiar with the band.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Very cool that they are doing this. . .

I'm tempted to jump on this even though I'm not particularly familiar with the band.

Check out some of their stuff on youtube. They like to have a good time with their lyrics and images. Just looking at some of the song titles on this new one sort of gives them away. Smile

Alexa Bliss and Getting Old Sucks are hilarious.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Check out some of their stuff on youtube. They like to have a good time with their lyrics and images. Just looking at some of the song titles on this new one sort of gives them away. Smile

Alexa Bliss and Getting Old Sucks are hilarious.

Good stuff. . . I listened to both songs once, and after 1 listen 'Alexa Bliss' was stuck in my head.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
This is the final product......I like it!

posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
The CD is hilarious!! Even has an announced Pee Break (sounds like Morgan Freeman) because you have made through 1/3 of the album. We hope you are enjoying it so far and don't forget to wash your hands.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,