Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Cult Stuff)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Cult Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me what the "early order magno card" looks like, that I have been hearing about ?

Also, I see that T.Breyer had a unique card, T1, produced exclusively for his store. Limited to 25

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I have a managed to scan and upload the card as shown below. It is unnumbered.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, where did you find this ? I don't see one anywhere. All I see is the early order magno card that they previously did for Dracula

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hello David. I got mine in my "C" pack of cards. The "A" and "C" pack had a relic card of a "One Penny" stamp from the Victorian age and my "B" pack had a BEAUTIFUL sketch card of Dr. Watson by Scott Houseman! Very pleased with this product! Wish I would have ordered more. Only disappointment was getting the same stamp.

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
I just noticed the sketch I got of Dr. Watson is the one on the right of the second row of the ones Scott showed on the first page! Great work Scott!Clap

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I got mine as I put in an early order for my three packs I posted about in Box breakdowns.

The Cult Stuff web site in the last paragraph of the Sherlock Holmes details states "and of course we will have an early order bonus card again" so I guess this magno card was the bonus card referred to.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoffmaster007:
I just noticed the sketch I got of Dr. Watson is the one on the right of the second row of the ones Scott showed on the first page! Great work Scott!Clap

I'm glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun on this set and can't wait to get started on the new "Memoirs" set soon!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hello Scott! I can't explain to you in words how thrilled I was when I saw your sketch! I grew up reading Sherlock Holmes and your rendition of him fit my picture in my mind exactly!! When I get a sketch I really like, its' like "WOW". When I saw yours, it was "WOW" times 10! Thank-you for giving this old boy a tremendous thrill!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When is the Memoirs set coming out ? NSU lists November...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard a date yet... I did 12 total cards for the set with a classic quote from each of the 12 stories. Here's one of them:

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post