Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 1
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 1
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted
Series 1 Wow I didnt see that comming. I am thrilled, My wallet not so much......

Series 1 (04/25/2012) For now....
Series 2 My Guess November Right around the time Skyfall is released......

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Let's see, I buy a yacht or pursue the new Bond set. Well, I can't swim so it's Bond.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I think i just found the first image from the set this was on ebay oversized of course

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardinalfan13,

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
$799 Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
For the collector with the Golden Wallet Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That price is just crazy, i hope the person who purchased it enjoys it. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
That price is just crazy, i hope the person who purchased it enjoys it. Shake Head

Quick Wolfie jump in now and buy it, it's reduced to $719

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted Hide Post
Sold for $150.00. Wow.

Posts: 40 | Location: PA | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
James Bond 50th Anniversary Trading Cards

5 cards per pack
24 packs per box
12 boxes per case

3 Autograph Cards Per Box!

Autographs from:
Pierce Brosnan
Jill St. John
Lois Chiles
Carey Lowell
Nadja Regin
Clifton James
Andreas Wisniewski
Edward De Souza
Nancy Sinatra
Eunice Gayson
Martine Beswicke
Mollie Peters
David Yip
and many more first-time signers

100 Card Base set. Each Card foil embossed.
Covers all 22 James Bond Films

Bonus Sets
  • 100 Card Parallel Base Set (1:3 packs, 8 per box)
  • 108 Card Dr. No Bonus Set (1:1 Packs, 24 per box)
  • 108 Card Dr. No Gold Foil Parallel Set (1:8 packs, 3 per box)
  • 11 "Bond... James Bond" Silver Foil Cards (1:12 packs, 2 per box)
  • 22 Commemorative Gold Foil Plaque Cards (1:12 packs, 2 per box)
  • 18 James Bond 007 Gold Gallery Cards (1:12 packs, 2 per box)
  • 2 James Bond Shadowbox Cards (1:144 packs, 2 per CASE)
  • 1 Skyfall Card (case topper)

3 Case Incentive:
    JBR27 Gustav Graves' Ice Palace Interior Relic Card (numbered to 333)

6 Case Incentive:
    Honor Blackman Full Bleed Autograph Card

18 Case Incentive
    James Bond 50th Anniversary Archive Box

Collector's Album with bonus promo card.

===========================

Wow, there's some BIG chase sets there.

It will take 36 boxes worth of Dr. No Parallels just to get enough to trade into a set!

But this looks like a worthy set for the 50th Anniversary.

Solicitation I got does NOT say Series 1, for what it's worth...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

•  
    Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

===========================

Wow, there's some BIG chase sets there.

It will take 36 boxes worth of Dr. No Parallels just to get enough to trade into a set!

Ed

I'm sure some sellers will be selling this for $1 a set!! Wink

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of cardcollectors uk
    posted Hide Post
    It looks like Rittenhouse have realised that spreading the autos and relics over 3 cases or more, and putting all the other chase into less than a case leads to dumping. Also which parallel set will the Archive box have in it? hopefully none, then the pack pulled cards will be rare, and tradeable.

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of X
    posted Hide Post
    For the first time in a very long time I'm more excited about the chase cards than the auto list. Very intrigued to see what the plaque, gallery and Shadowbox cards will look like and to be getting what is essentially a large base set for Dr. NO is SUPERB.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing what image RA use for what I presume will be Brosnan's 40th card and full-bleeds from Lois Chiles and Carey Lowell are nice additions. Plus, looks like RA have taken onboard the numerous requests to get autos from some of the title song performers.

Can't wait to hear more!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    Picture of cardinalfan13
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Nadja Regin
    Edward De Souza
    Nancy Sinatra
    David Yip

4 new signers on that list so far....regin is a nice pickup another frwl signer as well as goldfinger

Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Curious to see how much the Lowell card will be selling for.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    Picture of cardinalfan13
    posted Hide Post
    For all you full bleed guys or gals when I pull my cary lowell full bleed I will swap it in a heart beat for the women of Bond lowell

Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    necros (Andreas Wisniewski) has to be full bleed along with carey lowell lois chiles anne lomberg and hopefully jeroen krabbe Wink

hopefully there will be a lot of signers going with the 50th anniv angle Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    would like a brosnan,world is not enough,full bleed please Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of X
    posted Hide Post
    I have a feeling the announced Brosnan could be a second full-bleed card, just like what they did with Craig. If it is, I'd be interested to see which film they'd take an image from - I'd hazard a guess at Tomorrow Never Dies.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of X
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
    For all you full bleed guys or gals when I pull my cary lowell full bleed I will swap it in a heart beat for the women of Bond lowell

No idea what RA have in store for the Lowell full bleed but I can't imagine they'd try to make it as rare as her previous two cards, in which case you might have to trade-up as her WOB and 40th cards usually always got for OTT prices.

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of WOMBLE
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by wolfie:

Especially crazy, as Clifton signed plenty of cards for the 40th Anniversary set. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post