Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Chronicles of The Three Stooges Kickstarter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chronicles of The Three Stooges Kickstarter
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
RRParks CARDS has just started a Kickstarter campaign for its Chronicles of The Three Stooges cards. Stooges fans and promo card collectors will definitely want to check this one out.

Chronicles of The Three Stooges Kickstarter Gets Underway

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that if you pledge $ 24 you get the 4 new promos plus the 8 Series 1 promos

Are the 8 Series 1 promos the NSU and Wrapper ones that came out a few months ago ?

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sadly only available in the USA Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tommy. Yes, a $24 pledge comes with all series one promos and 4 series two promos (plus, unmentioned in the kickstarter, ANY other promo cards available when the kickstarter ends... and since posting the kickstarter a super cool venue for Stoogeaholics opened up and we're designing a special promo for that... so ANY promo cards I have on hand when the kickstarter concludes will be included at the $24 or higher level).
Hi Triple-Frog. Yes and no. Although stated in the kickstarter 'US only' I'm working on a way to provide international collectors with an option. The real 'trick' or challenge is the shipping and mailing of a package overseas. I believe kickstarter requires delivery confirmation for shipping rewards... and deliver confirmation isn't possible for most international packages. Not to mention the huge shipping cost for anything over a few ounces. If you're overseas and want to participate in the kickstarter please use the contact venue at my website and I WILL work something out for you. Fair enough?
Richard Parks
RRParks CARDS

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Sadly only available in the USA Frown .

We'll work this out ... please message me via my website at www.RRParksCARDS.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...radin?ref=nav_search
is the direct link to the kickstarter... or go to www.kickstarter.com and search for "chronicles of the three stooges".
Reason I'm posting this is a friend just told me the link above didn't work. Hopefully this helps folks get there. Thanks Andrew!
Richard Parks
RRParks CARDS

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Parks:
Hi Tommy. Yes, a $24 pledge comes with all series one promos and 4 series two promos (plus, unmentioned in the kickstarter, ANY other promo cards available when the kickstarter ends... and since posting the kickstarter a super cool venue for Stoogeaholics opened up and we're designing a special promo for that... so ANY promo cards I have on hand when the kickstarter concludes will be included at the $24 or higher level).
Hi Triple-Frog. Yes and no. Although stated in the kickstarter 'US only' I'm working on a way to provide international collectors with an option. The real 'trick' or challenge is the shipping and mailing of a package overseas. I believe kickstarter requires delivery confirmation for shipping rewards... and deliver confirmation isn't possible for most international packages. Not to mention the huge shipping cost for anything over a few ounces. If you're overseas and want to participate in the kickstarter please use the contact venue at my website and I WILL work something out for you. Fair enough?
Richard Parks
RRParks CARDS

If you print labels online either at USPS or PayPal many countries now have electronic delivery confirmation. You can't get it at the post office though.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Message sent Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Parks:
Richard Parks
RRParks CARDS

If you print labels online either at USPS or PayPal many countries now have electronic delivery confirmation. You can't get it at the post office though.

Ed

Quite right -- have started noticing that packages sent via Etsy and Ebay overseas have started showing tracking to some degree (had a package sent to Spain a few weeks ago and tracking showed it arriving in Spain... but NOT actually delivered, just arriving at the Spanish postal service). That's progress over the older tracking that would only show when a parcel left US soil. So things are indeed getting better with USPS tracking (at least... in theory).
Anyone overseas that wants to participate in the Three Stooges Kickstarter just contact me and we'll work it out for you.
Thank,
Richard Parks
RRParks CARDS

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Kickstarter recently announced that they will be making international pledges a bit more feasible. Cool!

Chronicles of The Three Stooges kickstarter has about 4 days left ... although I'm not stating it in the kickstarter project, pledges at the 'knucklehead' and 'mucho and gusto' levels ... providing pledger mentions they saw this in the NSU forums ... will be sent a FULL UNCUT series one sheet for free!

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Chronicles of The Three Stooges kickstarter has about 4 days left

Can you provide some more info? I'm somewhat familiar with the site but have never been there. Could you provide a link? Money's tight right now, is there a minimum investment?

Thanks!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:
Chronicles of The Three Stooges kickstarter has about 4 days left

Can you provide some more info? I'm somewhat familiar with the site but have never been there. Could you provide a link? Money's tight right now, is there a minimum investment?

Thanks!

Hey John,

The Kickstarter link is linked in the first first post of this thread. Take a look. It's a great project to support!

Just to make it easier for you, though, here's the link:

Chronicles Of The Three Stooges ~ 1950s Style Trading Cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Just a quick update -- Chronicles of the Three Stooges KICKSTARTER project ended yesterday. It was a success. Many thanks to all those who participated and showed support and encouragement. Much appreciated. Series two will proceed smoothly now and will be shipping either last week of October or first week or so of November.
Thanks again!
RRParks CARDS

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats Richard. Clap

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my box of series two yesterday. Great cards and inserts.

Posts: 31 | Location: Boston Mass | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post