Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Spartacus: War of the Damned Expansion Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus: War of the Damned Expansion Set
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Rittenhouse have a release date of 06/19/2013 for this set. Anyone know what is to be included?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just over a month for the release and no one seems to know what it is in the release. Surely dealers are not expected to pre-order this release without knowing what they are buying?

One of my U.K. suppliers who is usually well up to date with Rittenhouse releases does not know what will be included.

I would not be surprised if this release is cancelled.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it might have the card in it that they removed as a case card, as it hasn't appeared yet ? but nobody is being informed in any way about the release

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had an update from my U.K. supplier states Expansion Set is as follows;

It will consist of 10 episode cards covering War of the Damned, 10 character cards and new autograph cards of Liam McIntyre (Spartacus) and Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Naevia). There will only be 250 sets produced.

posted Hide Post
the details are now on the Rittenhouse site for this set

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post