Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Press Pass Dancing With The Stars Trading Cards Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Press Pass Dancing With The Stars Trading Cards Set
 Login/Join

posted
At the Las Vegas Industry Summit this past week, Press Pass announced they have acquired the license to produce cards and autographs of Dancing With The Stars. Set will include new and old seasons. No release date as of yet.

Posts: 33 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
The only thing that will possibly carry this set is a stellar autograph lineup.

I don't think the primary trading card demographic watches much Dancing with the Stars.

Of course, always good to be proven wrong too...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this, Gst177. We have a brief story on the blog today about the Dancing With The Stars series:

Dancing With The Cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
The only thing that will possibly carry this set is a stellar autograph lineup.

I don't think the primary trading card demographic watches much Dancing with the Stars.

Of course, always good to be proven wrong too...

Ed

Yeah, I could care less about the tie-in to the show, but I'm certainly eager to see who the signers will be!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I've seen a season or two of this show and there are definitely people I wouldn't mind seeing on a trading card- Belinda Carlisle, Jennifer Grey, Margaret Cho, although if Florence Henderson signs for this set and didn't sign for the Brady Bunch that'd be all kinds of wrong...

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post