Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    NEW Optispex Collectible
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW Optispex Collectible
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Introducing our Unique NEW Collectible:

First featured at Comic Con San Diego where they were
a BIG HIT with the public and dealers!

Limited edition Optispex® are numbered to 100. Images will be retired after production.

Currently available in 2 sizes - Trading Card (14 different versions) and Comic Cover (2 versions)
Additional versions will be made available in the coming months.

Don't miss this RARE & EXCLUSIVE Opportunity!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent....XTcjwODlkFiKHFvLadUA

Sample Trading Card Size:

Ask Your Distributor or Dealer-Looks great sitting on a desk or shelve-1/2 inch thick Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look really nice Tom. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Really sharp in person

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I like these, look forward to seeing them in person, and in my collection.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I bet those look great in person. Are there going to be sets of those? Or are they going to be chase inserts? Any chance of signed versions?

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
these are what is available now.More will be added and yes we will have limited ones down the road signed Tom

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
these are what is available now.More will be added and yes we will have limited ones down the road signed Tom

Awesome, as long as they aren't only available at conventions. Smile

I'd love to have the Grimm examples above. I guess I will be hitting eBay soon.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:

Awesome, as long as they aren't only available at conventions. Smile

I'd love to have the Grimm examples above. I guess I will be hitting eBay soon.

Very attractive. I see at least 4 that are must haves. Drool

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 1/2 by 3 1/2
1/2 inch thick
stand them up on your desk or shelve

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 1/2 by 3 1/2
1/2 inch thick

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 1/2 by 3 1/2
1/2 inch thick

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 1/2 by 3 1/2
1/2 inch thick

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 1/2 by 3 1/2
1/2 inch thick

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Comic Book size

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

comic book size

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
What are the plans for these? Will there be sets of this type of card? Or will they be chase cards in sets?

I apologize if I have misse that somewhere, but I really like them. They remind me of a higher quality Upper Deck Ice Script (autographed hockey card) which are made of a plexiglass material. These look nicer just from the pics.

How would you insert these into a pack if they are 1/2 inch thick?

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
These are right now a stand alone product.
We have made 2 different for 7 titles.
1 Large comic size piece for 2 titles.
Each one is numbered to 100
these are not in any product and we will have more being made and I will post those once these are gone.They are going fast

Tom

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are right now a stand alone product.
We have made 2 different for 7 titles.
1 Large comic size piece for 2 titles.
Each one is numbered to 100
these are not in any product and we will have more being made and I will post those once these are gone.They are going fast

Tom

Thanks! Does that mean I can order these somewhere besides eBay? I thought the current cards were only available at a convention. I would love the Grimm cards.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Breygent will be releasing 2 new Optispex at the show
these are numbered to 100
I will also have what is left from our first ones done in our ongoing series of Optispex

American Horror Story

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Notice that Tom can say "at the show", and around here we know which show he's talking about. Big Grin

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post