Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Beyond?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Beyond?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm not sure if I missed it or it hasn't happened, but is there a set for this movie? I'd love to get a case or even a few boxes to try my luck for some autographs on this one.

Thanks

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a direct quote from Steve Charendoff over on the Rittenhouse forum back in April:

"The Star Trek Beyond movie cards will likely be out in early 2017. Bad Robot (J.J. Abrams' studio) doesn't release enough photos and other materials in advance of the movie release for us to be able to make a full series of cards. In this instance, as with Star Trek Into Darkness, we'll have a stronger product by waiting."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse just posted a couple pics on facebook of Star Trek Beyond wardrobe pieces they received direct from the studio. They got pieces from Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Uhura, Chekov, Krall, and Jaylah.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's awesome news! Thanks. I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait for this set. I got pretty lucky on the 2009 set and I'm hoping for some great autographs so I can try my luck again!

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post