Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones - Season Four (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones - Season Four (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
David you wrote David ded and not David Deb in your link.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 Artist Proofs by Daniel Gorman

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
yeah, well Smile
it's just under in my sign anyway, thx
great work everyone on the set!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my two pack-pulled Season 4 sketches. Can anyone confirm the artists?

Which one should I keep and which one should I trade/sell on. They're both nice! [IMG:top] [/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ali_G,

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The Dragon is Tim Shay, I believe the fireplace is Jason Saldajeno.

Incredible that you could pack pull two sketches, unless you broke mega product.

These are so hard to find I would probably keep both, but if I had to choose I would hold on to the Dragon. I just consider that to be more of an actual character than a piece of scenery. I wish GoT would allow true character sketches like most other titles, but not so far.

Posts: 10371 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raven: Thanks for the artist details. Yeah, I took apart six cases, so got the average right (1:3 cases).

I do like the dragon but the detail in the fireplace is brill. So hard to choose, but I do need to sell/trade one to try and get something back for spending so much on the cases...

I'm probably not going to bother with Season 5, though. Too much pointless "Parallel/Gold Parallel" duplication, it's getting dull.

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well then you're best bet is to try to figure out which one will fetch the most and a lot of the time that comes to artist first, followed by subject.

I think the detail on the fireplace is very good work and Saldejeno has a respected body of work. So it's a great sketch to have, but if I had to guess I would think the Shay Dragon would go for a higher price.

Tim Shay is very well known by sketch card collectors and is always a prominently advertised name on product lists. I believe more people would recognize him and the subject is a popular one. Who doesn't love a dragon? Big Grin

So if you asked me which one would sell for the most I would pick the Shay, even though I think the scene may have taken more time to complete. Just MHO.

Posts: 10371 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post