Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Game of Thrones - Season Four (Rittenhouse)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1177015476

May 30, 2015, 05:40 PM
Justice41
Game of Thrones - Season Four (Rittenhouse)
David you wrote David ded and not David Deb in your link.
May 30, 2015, 06:09 PM
Kryten67
Picked up 2 Artist Proofs by Daniel Gorman

May 31, 2015, 03:49 PM
DavidDeb
yeah, well Smile
it's just under in my sign anyway, thx
great work everyone on the set!

February 06, 2016, 05:58 AM
Ali_G
Here's my two pack-pulled Season 4 sketches. Can anyone confirm the artists?

Which one should I keep and which one should I trade/sell on. They're both nice! [IMG:top] [/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ali_G,
February 06, 2016, 09:22 AM
Raven
The Dragon is Tim Shay, I believe the fireplace is Jason Saldajeno.

Incredible that you could pack pull two sketches, unless you broke mega product.

These are so hard to find I would probably keep both, but if I had to choose I would hold on to the Dragon. I just consider that to be more of an actual character than a piece of scenery. I wish GoT would allow true character sketches like most other titles, but not so far.
February 06, 2016, 09:34 AM
Ali_G
Raven: Thanks for the artist details. Yeah, I took apart six cases, so got the average right (1:3 cases).

I do like the dragon but the detail in the fireplace is brill. So hard to choose, but I do need to sell/trade one to try and get something back for spending so much on the cases...

I'm probably not going to bother with Season 5, though. Too much pointless "Parallel/Gold Parallel" duplication, it's getting dull.
February 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
Raven
Well then you're best bet is to try to figure out which one will fetch the most and a lot of the time that comes to artist first, followed by subject.

I think the detail on the fireplace is very good work and Saldejeno has a respected body of work. So it's a great sketch to have, but if I had to guess I would think the Shay Dragon would go for a higher price.

Tim Shay is very well known by sketch card collectors and is always a prominently advertised name on product lists. I believe more people would recognize him and the subject is a popular one. Who doesn't love a dragon? Big Grin

So if you asked me which one would sell for the most I would pick the Shay, even though I think the scene may have taken more time to complete. Just MHO.