Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fringe News from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe News from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I hope this is Crypto's reality check.

You can't release 2 sets a month, every month in the current economy. Especially when the competition is releasing product too.

I'm hoping they regroup, stick with the licenses that are working well, and use a little more discretion in picking up licenses.

Not every "card person" at Crypto is gone, just the faces we knew the most of. I'm sure there will be new faces step up and take charge.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I hope this is Crypto's reality check.

You can't release 2 sets a month, every month in the current economy. Especially when the competition is releasing product too.

I'm hoping they regroup, stick with the licenses that are working well, and use a little more discretion in picking up licenses.

Not every "card person" at Crypto is gone, just the faces we knew the most of. I'm sure there will be new faces step up and take charge.

Ed

Well said Ed.

And I might add perhaps start listening to all levels of their customers.

BTW, I don't understand that big announcement of that guy working at GTS for CZE. That was a big marketing ploy with a major fail IMO.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

BTW, I don't understand that big announcement of that guy working at GTS for CZE. That was a big marketing ploy with a major fail IMO.

What was this big announcement?
I must have missed something.

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
After being burned on several of the boxes I bought of their stuff I just stopped and bought sets and autos off eBay. My local comic store stopped getting anything but Walking Dead from them because they had so many complaints.

I really did like the look and style of the cards they made but I just could not trust them anymore.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear Fringe won't get it's final season set. I only got into the show a few months back and was looking to get into the cards for this series.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post