Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fringe News from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe News from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
A6 Josh Noble (Rare)

Who's this ?

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
A6 Josh Noble (Rare)

Who's this ?

My guess is that was a typo and is supposed to be John Noble who plays Walter.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love the titles that Cryptozoic have released and have watched every episode of The Vampire Diaries,Smallville,and Fringe.

Sadly I have never bought any of their products.I like to get every card of a set and the collation of the autographs just makes it too hard and too expensive.

When people are cracking multiple cases and not getting close to a master set then I know it's not for me Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are picks of the autos and costume cards shown on the checklist

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
A6 Josh Noble (Rare)

Who's this ?

I know I was just giving wayne a bit of ****

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
A6 Josh Noble (Rare)

Who's this ?

I know I was just giving wayne a bit of ****

What's funny is that is how it is listed on the checklist. I just copied and pasted. They also have Ari Graynor as Ari Graynor Rachel...Rachel is the character she plays.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
so with 4 commons 4 uncommons and 9 rares anyone wany guess how cases will breakdown 1-2 rares to a case or 2-3 anyone want to speculate

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
so with 4 commons 4 uncommons and 9 rares anyone wany guess how cases will breakdown 1-2 rares to a case or 2-3 anyone want to speculate

I'm surprised some haven't been listed yet.

I would say the break down would probably be 2 rares, 4 uncommon, and 6 common in most cases. It may be even worse than that. It would be hard for me to believe with 9 rares that there would only be 1 per case...that would basically mean they likely signed 50 or so each. At two per case they would have signed 100 or so each.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
is the number of cases known for Fringe?

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
is the number of cases known for Fringe?

Not officially, but I imagine it's around 500.

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Has no one opened any of this yet? I am in the UK and my cases are bing delivered today.

There aren't any listings on ebay exept boxes & cases.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Has no one opened any of this yet? I am in the UK and my cases are bing delivered today.

Dave.
Don't forget the official release date is today, the 19th June. The US is 5 hours or so behind us, so I can't see too many of them getting up this early to start breaking open cases Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
few on ebay appeared along with their ethereal pricing crafted just for us

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:

Dave.
Don't forget the official release date is today, the 19th June. The US is 5 hours or so behind us, so I can't see too many of them getting up this early to start breaking open cases Big Grin

Ah wondered when it was, should get mine next week sometime then.

What I would do for a Lance Reddick auto...

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow those BIN prices are high Eek
Alot higher than what the Vampire Diaries started at. Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Especially since the Anna Trov is basically a sloppy "@"

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:

Yeah, it looks like Anna just signed her first name. I have an in-person signature from her and it's her full name, so I wonder if she just got tired of signing her name hundreds of times and took a shortcut?

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

A14 Ryan McDonald (Common)
A14 Jeff Pinker (Rare)

Not sure if the double numbering is an error or if there really are two A14s

Just took a look on ebay and it does look like there really are two A14 autographs. Twak

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:

Since I doubt there's more than 100-200 of them, hundreds is kind of an overstatement....I think she just got a little lazy

Yeah, it looks like Anna just signed her first name. I have an in-person signature from her and it's her full name, so I wonder if she just got tired of signing her name hundreds of times and took a shortcut?

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Anyone see that Chance Kelly auto for $999.99?!?!?! The description says its a variant. Instead of signing with the usual smiley face he used a question mark. My case didn't come with a Chance Kelly auto, but it appears to be a pretty common auto and I was able to snag one for $5 including shipping (the regular smiley face auto that is).

Is this in fact the only one with a question mark? I just wanted to see what people's thought about that because I saw the price tag and my eyes bulged. Seems a kinda steep even for its "rarity." I mean does it even justify being three to four times the price of a Torv or Jackson auto?

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post