Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fringe News from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe News from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
This was in my inbox this morning...

From ICv2
quote:
Cryptozoic Entertainment will release a trading card set based on Fringe Seasons 1 and 2 in April. The set will be a 72-card Base set, two nine-card chase sets (Universe A and Universe B), and one wardrobe card and one autograph card per box. Autograph cards will feature 15 signers from the show, including Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and the rest of the Fringe Division team; as well as autographs from guest stars including Kevin Corrigan.

The five card packs will retail for $3.50

Sounds like an "A List" autograph lineup, should make for a great set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news! Clap Bouncey Clap

Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson signing, that just made my day Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yes!! Great news indeed. Cryptozoic is bringing out some great sets with key actors signing. Fringe is high on my list Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope they get Ryan McDonald. He is the last autograph I need for my Fringe matte.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This sounds like it's going to be a great set.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
TS: Is that the Fringe signing poster from SDCC a couple years ago? (right before season 1)

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Dance

Cannot WAIT for this set!

So glad Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson are signing too.

Time to get my pre-order in I think!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
The only other two I really want to sign for this set are John Noble and Leonard Nimoy.

Both have signed before for card sets so hopefully there is a pretty good chance.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Mr Nimoy i believe has said he was done with conventions , lets hope that does not mean signing cards as well .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I hate to say this but they'd better not delay with this one. Fringe will probably be canceled this year. Shake Head
(Although clearly there is a lot interest in this product in the trading card community)

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
I'd heard that too, but still jonesing for the cards - it's been a great show.

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
TS: Is that the Fringe signing poster from SDCC a couple years ago? (right before season 1)

Yes. It was the first one they attended before the show started.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I hate to say this but they'd better not delay with this one. Fringe will probably be canceled this year. Shake Head
(Although clearly there is a lot interest in this product in the trading card community)

Im thinking it will be cancelled too Frown Judging from FOX not saying anything and viewing figures getting lower think its gonna be the last season.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I'll be buying a case of these. No question.
It will be my first case in over 8 years.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Fringe is a great show and the card set sounds awesome !! Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh well, if it does get cancelled it will be a fitting send off for the show.

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got my box and binder pre-ordered Elephant

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Ed at Scifi Cards.
Have you seen any promo cards for the Fringe Set.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Hey Char, baby! Where did you put your preorder in?? If it's a problem to say it here please sent me a PM. Thanks!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
I don't actually know how to send a PM on here lol. Cant find the option.

Actually, see here:

http://www.umbrellatradingcards.co.uk/