Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fringe News from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe News from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They've added a Fringe page, but neither Torv or Jackson have been listed as official signers even though they were announced as signers a long time ago Confused

Fringe Cryptozoic Page

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Maybe the names listed are the ones who have already returned the signed cards to Cryptozoic and Torv & Jackson are still in transit.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Maybe the names listed are the ones who have already returned the signed cards to Cryptozoic and Torv & Jackson are still in transit.

These two are in-house too and will be added to the site next update.

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:

These two are in-house too and will be added to the site next update.

Best,

Scott

Great news!

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any news to the rumor of Leonard Nimoy signing or if the picture of the card was a mock-up or how the design for the autos will look?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great news about Torv and Jackson signing. Can't wait to see what the final design for the autos is going to look like, and if they could get Nimoy to sign, that would be amazing!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm excited about the Observer and Sam Weiss having autograph cards!

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now this is an autograph list!!!

Confirmed Autographs:
Anna Torv (Olivia Dunham)
Joshua Jackson (Peter Bishop)
John Noble (Walter Bishop)
Lance Reddick (Agent Philip Broyles)
Blair Brown (Nina Sharp)
Jasika Nicole (Astrid)
Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee)
Michael Cerveris (Observer-September)
Chance Kelly (Mitchell Loeb)
Kevin Corrigan (Sam Weiss)
Ryan McDonald (Brandon Lafayette)
Jeff Pinkner (Producer)
Sebastian Roche (Thomas Newton)
JH Wyman (Producer)

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now I am super excited for this release! The Gabel auto is a must get for me, and the Reddick auto will complement my "actors who have been on LOST" collection quite nicely.

I wonder what the rarer pulls will be?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a really nice line up of autos. Big Grin This is going to be a fantastic set...

I will probably be the one odd one out but I don't want any really 'rare' pulls like in the Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory sets, as there are alot of people who do like to collect master sets. I don't think redemptions for cards that there are less than 25 or so are fair.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I would Luv You LOVE Luv You an Anna Torv autograph to join my Gillian Anderson X-Files autograph, but I don't know if I should push my luck and try pulling it from a box. The autograph design is really nice, though.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting that they have Fringe autos up, but not Smallville

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So is the list of signers the final list? if it is, it's sad they couldn't get Leonard Nimoy and Mark Valley to sign, I think John Scott had a pivotal role in Olivia's character development.
Even so, I'm so happy they were able to get who they did to sign.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
So is the list of signers the final list? if it is, it's sad they couldn't get Leonard Nimoy and Mark Valley to sign, I think John Scott had a pivotal role in Olivia's character development.
Even so, I'm so happy they were able to get who they did to sign.

It does appear final...they don't have the "more to come" note on the site.

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know a release date? Is it after Smallville, meaning probably mid-June or so?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Yes it is to be released after Smallville, as far as I am aware.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice list! I am Ryan McDonald will complete my autograph matte. Thanks!!!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Fringe has been renewed for Season 5...multiple sources reporting on twitter.

posted Hide Post
Yep 5th and FINAL season.

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Where has the 5th season been officially announced?

Cannot wait for the autos, would love any of them to be honest!

Olivia would be the best, walter second and broyles then the rest I think.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post