Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
any new updates?

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are a few of my approved sketch cards for this series.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very nice Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
hey tom you updated like all your other sets...any news on this one yet? like a release date? or pictures of the autographs/sketches/or binder?

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Coming in August.Updates soon Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
im confused...the promos are 3.5x5, but the sketches in the sdcc packs were 5x7...are all sketches 5x7 in the normal release too?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
im confused...the promos are 3.5x5, but the sketches in the sdcc packs were 5x7...are all sketches 5x7 in the normal release too?

hey tragicend,
the SDCCC special release included 5*7 and 8*11 sketches. The normal release is 3.5*5 only for sketches and base cards

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Any news about the set?

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Coming in a few weeks.Here are 3 cut signatures in this limited edition series of packs.
John Lennon

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bob Marley

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jim Morrison

posted Hide Post
Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW, those are some cut signatures.

Anyone of those pulls will be a massive hit. Kudos to Tom for obtaining them.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wowee! Mark me down for all 3!!!! Drool

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool, but odd that both Lennon (Joh) and (Marly) Marley misspelled their own names.

I guess that can happen when you are in a hurry.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon@webjon.com:
Very cool, but odd that both Lennon (Joh) and (Marly) Marley misspelled their own names.

I guess that can happen when you are in a hurry.

Jon

Marley is all there.. the 'e' is tiny but it's correct. Johlennen I have no clue about.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
that's quite impressive!
For Marley, all letters are there, 'y' being just tiny at the end
As for Lennon, maybe he just sign like that
David

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have any of you seen the mickey rourke iron man 2 autos i dont think spelling counts

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
have any of you seen the mickey rourke iron man 2 autos i dont think spelling counts

Harrison Ford too has an awful auto...

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I was going to just buy a sketch or two and a base set on eBay, but now I need a box for the miniscule chance of pulling one of those autos. Smile

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post