Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

OK, as promised, here are some more images from Breygent's upcoming releases, this time, from their Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards series.

Sarah Silva

Sarah Silva

Sarah Silva

Kevin Graham

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
And finally....

both cards above by Ingrid Hardy

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Please note these are all 3.5 by 5 inch sketch cards
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Morrison Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
hey tom, are all the cards in this set 3.5 by 5 inches?

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Has a release date been announced? I LOVE the Hendrix sketches.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
All The cards in this series are 3.5 by 5 inches. This is the same size as the New Classic Sci Fi & Horror Poster collection we are making.The artwork looks better on these size of cards. I will have a binder and they have pages that hold 4 cards on a page.This will be July release

Thanks Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
I'll probably buy some of this being an old rocker but it upsets me that the first Hendrix sample here shows him playing right handed.

Best to All,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinnyH:
I'll probably buy some of this being an old rocker but it upsets me that the first Hendrix sample here shows him playing right handed.

Best to All,
VinnyH

I noticed this also. This makes it an error card and a proper card at the same time. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The first Hendrix sketch is what the poster art shown and is correct for that poster with him playing right handed Tom

Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
The first Hendrix sketch is what the poster art shown and is correct for that poster with him playing right handed Tom
I was thinking that was the case, not the current artist's fault. Still wrong in a lot of ways.
IMHO,
VinnyH

Posts: 102 | Location: Pleasantville, NY | Registered: November 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jimi also did play right handed.There are pictures on the web with him playing right handed do a search Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jimi Hendrix - Biography Jimi wrote with his right hand, however. Hendrix was capable of playing guitars with his right and left hands.

Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Jimi also did play right handed.There are pictures on the web with him playing right handed do a search Tom
I'm listening and learning. He was incredible. Just never thought of him right handed. The guitar pictured is a left handed Strat body with a generic non-Strat headstock.

Back to the '69 original artist, it was the era of hallucinogenics. LOL

Thanks,
VinnyH

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Tom is quite right, Photos clearly show Hendrix playing with either hand. I tried to post a photo but failed miserably.

Really looking forward to this set, the poster art from the late 60's was superb.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VinnyH
posted Hide Post
I've been Googling images when I get a chance but the 2 I found so far were actually flipped negatives. If you zoom in on the right handed shots you'll see the "F" in Fender on the headstock is backwards.
I believe and trust everyone, I'm just saying it's very uncommon to see it.

Best to All,
Vinny

posted Hide Post
The Master of the Stratocaster was ambidextrous when it came to guitar playing! Love live Jimi!

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Pedicini Jr.:

The Master of the Stratocaster was ambidextrous !

As well as being able to play with both hands? Is there no end to this guys talent. Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Tom at Breygent sent me more Golden Age, Comic Posters, Woodstock, and Classic Movie Poster images to post today. Just one here in the Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards thread...check out the other threads for more.

Don Pedicini, Jr.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
awesome Morrison Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post