Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
John Lennon - Ebay

Did the Bob Marley sell? How much did it go for?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
The Marley had no bids at $999.

Its kind of fishy to me where the Lennon ended up.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LUZNDAVE:
The Marley had no bids at $999.

Its kind of fishy to me where the Lennon ended up.

That seller sells LOTS of Breygent product so chances are they will hit the ultra cards.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Don't you think it makes sense that a distributor hits the better cards more often, especially when they are buying 10 or more cases and a collector only buys maybe 15 packs? There is absolutely no mystery to the math and the logic.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
You are right he has 100's of Woodstock sketches up.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Luzndave Nothing fishy he bought 300 packs last week

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Buying 300 packets he deserves to get an autograph card.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Luzndave Nothing fishy he bought 300 packs last week

Tom

My apologies Tom,

Breygent has always been 1st class.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thank you we do our best

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Kimberly Dunaway
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
awhile back i saw an auction for a black-light sensitive sketch from this set. anyone rememeber who the artist was? i think it was numbered to 5 or something like that..thanks!

I just joined and saw this post and the artist would have been Me! Smile I only did a few Black Light Sensative cards and these were my favorite to do Smile

Posts: 1 | Location: Memphis Tn | Registered: April 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Kimberly, welcome to the forum. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome Kimberly Wave

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Kimberley, Welcome to Card Talk. I have one of you blacklight sensitive cards, it's posted back on page 5 of this thread.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just purchased my 4th White Rabbit card, my second by James McNeil Dance

I now have three 3.5x5 cards and one 5x7 SDCC card.

I like wabbits! Big Grin