Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
My friendly dealer says Wave

They are going to try to get them released before the Philly Non-Sport Card Show which is October 9 and 10.

Please look in the adverts below for friendly dealers. Smokin'

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
My friendly dealer says Wave

They are going to try to get them released before the Philly Non-Sport Card Show which is October 9 and 10.

Please look in the adverts below for friendly dealers. Smokin'

Excellent, Thank you Smile

Posts: 64 | Location: Ontario | Registered: August 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Packs

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Smokin cards! Wink

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sample card front & back

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Philly Non Sport Show 4 Card Puzzle Promo Set
Kevin Graham Artwork on Special Foil Board

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Backs

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Backs

Hi Tom,

If you can, as I asked earlier (or in another thread), for those of us who don't know, how do we get these cards? I mean, people who have an LCS they like and use often, fine, but for me, without an LCS anywhere nearby, or even if I did, do I just go in and ask them to order me some packs, or a box (depending on the product)?
What if I can't get to an LCS?

Thanks.

Please check My Blog

-

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nicnac,

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Binder Promo Cards (2) Binder has enough pages for the set and some sketch cards plus for the Metallogloss set

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
Hi Tom,

If you can, as I asked earlier (or in another thread), for those of us who don't know, how do we get these cards? I mean, people who have an LCS they like and use often, fine, but for me, without an LCS anywhere nearby, or even if I did, do I just go in and ask them to order me some packs, or a box (depending on the product)?

Thanks.

I'm not Tom, but there are plenty of Friendly Dealers™ who can work with you on a mail order for Breygent and many other products. The NSU has several listed as does the advertiser's section here on Card Talk.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Backs

Hi Tom,

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm also not Tom, but I do play one on TV. I would like to refer you to what the person above^ has said.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hi Tom,

Thanks.

In addition to what's stated above -- you might subscribe to Non-Sport Uodate (if you don't already). You'll find advertisers in the magazine who carry lots of new releases including Bregent releases.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woodstock Generation Poster Packs

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
SAMPLE SKETCH

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Package

Each Woodstock Generation Card Package contains 9 cards:
1 - 3.5” X 5” Sketch Art CardTM
1 - 2.5” X 3.5” MetalloglossTM Card
6 - 3.5” X 5” Regular Cards (set of 49)
1 - 3.5” X 5” Promo Card

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Any news on the auto's ratio?

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Any news on the auto's ratio?

They are all 1 of 1's, so each one has a 1 in however many packs they make odds.

These are lottery ticket pulls. Cool to be sure, but the odds of seeing one are pretty long.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Are there sleeves for cards that are 3.5 x 5, like these sketches? I want to store my sketches in a four-pocket page and I'm really uncomfortable leaving the sketch inside the top loader without a sleeve.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rns91294
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if they make binder pages specifically for this size card, or if the 4 pocket pages are the only option.

Posts: 183 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rns91294:
I was wondering if they make binder pages specifically for this size card, or if the 4 pocket pages are the only option.

Aren't the 4-pocket pages for this size?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post