Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/116108893

September 01, 2010, 06:09 PM
Nicnac
Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
I was going to just buy a sketch or two and a base set on eBay, but now I need a box for the miniscule chance of pulling one of those autos. Smile

I know right! I was not interested in this set until now. Anyone have a good place to get boxes?

For that matter, based on previous product by Breygent, any guesses how much a box will run me if I ask my LCS to order one?
September 01, 2010, 10:53 PM
Jake
boxes? I thought this was a pack based set (1 sketch/pack)?

Love the cut-sigs!

September 01, 2010, 11:09 PM
DavidDeb
that's right, packs

September 01, 2010, 11:12 PM
kbmum
I thought special packs were sold at SDCC and assumed the release has hobby boxes.
September 01, 2010, 11:16 PM
Nicnac
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
that's right, packs

Ahhh okay, I forgot that. Any word on the per-pack price, and how to order them?
September 03, 2010, 09:57 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Yes this is a pack only product again. WOW THOSE AUTO CUTS ARE AMAZING! Big Grin

September 15, 2010, 04:38 PM
t.breyer
Coming October

September 15, 2010, 04:41 PM
t.breyer
Sample Cards

September 15, 2010, 04:42 PM
t.breyer
Sketch

September 15, 2010, 04:46 PM
t.breyer
Metallogloss Set

September 15, 2010, 04:47 PM
t.breyer
Binder

September 15, 2010, 04:48 PM
t.breyer
Checklist

September 15, 2010, 04:55 PM
H_Toser
Looks really good Tom. I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the music related stuff.

I like the sketch art card with the name of all the artists and quantities. Lots of cool artists listed there.
September 15, 2010, 05:00 PM
steve j
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Looks really good Tom. I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the music related stuff.

I like the sketch art card with the name of all the artists and quantities. Lots of cool artists listed there.

Me too Harris - I love the music related first - but there is nothing better than having trading cards of your loves!!
September 15, 2010, 05:28 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:

Me too Harris - I love the music related first - but there is nothing better than having trading cards of your loves!!

Yeah, I know. Now if only Tom and Co. would follow up this series with an 80s inspired music series. Smile

September 15, 2010, 06:31 PM
Nicnac
quote:
Yeah, I know. Now if only Tom and Co. would follow up this series with an 80s inspired music series. Smile

How about One Hit Wonders of the 80's Red Face
September 16, 2010, 11:03 AM
t.breyer
Binder back

September 16, 2010, 03:40 PM
DanoElMano
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
quote:

How about One Hit Wonders of the 80's Red Face

The card for "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors would be a little disturbing. Roll Eyes

September 16, 2010, 04:08 PM
kbmum
I'd like to see some band-specific sets. Aerosmith comes to mind. There's a ton of merchandise on their website and at the gift shop for the Rock n' Roller Coaster ride at Disney World. When Joe Perry released a solo album last year, he offered autographed CDs for a mere $14.99 (plus shipping) on his website (I jumped on that right away). They are more than happy to sell just about anything.

If Tom did a set with autos and costumes, I would scrimp and save to buy my first-ever case.
September 21, 2010, 02:23 PM
Justice
Anyone have an official release date for these? And where could I go about pre-ordering Big Grin