Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Outlander - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlander - Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Twitter pictures of Grant O'Rourke (Rupert MacKenzie) and Lotte Verbeek (Geillis Duncan). Each signed 300 cards.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
very happy about Lotte Verbeek signing

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33 | Location: SoFla | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's awesome that Sam has signed! Clap Bouncey

He also mentioned on twitter that he signed for seasons 1 and 2 so I'm assuming the one he's holding is season 2.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dance Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
awesome
myself I really hope for a Nell Hudson auto

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sam Heughan inscriptions:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
haha good stuff

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to an article about the upcoming set:

http://www.threeifbyspace.net/...&utm_campaign=buffer

The part I found interesting is where they mention the 12 actors who have already been announced as signers and then follow that by saying "those are only about half of the show’s stars that have contracted to sign". So it looks like we can expect plenty more autographs. This set is going to be amazing.

Also, Cryptozoic is running an Outlander autograph card giveaway contest with many different ways to enter. For those interested here's that link:

https://www.cryptozoic.com/art...er-season-1-giveaway

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
appart from Balfe anyone hoping for someone specific?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To be honest, Balfe and Stephen Walters are the only ones on the opening credits that have not so far been revealed as signing, so I'm pretty happy.

With over 20 signers in the final set though, you'd hope, Balfe and Walters will be included.

Apart from those two, I think Douglas Henshall, Laura Donnelly, and Bill Patterson would top my wishlist.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The three actors I'm looking for who haven't been announced yet are Caitriona Balfe, Stephen Walters, and Nell Hudson. Some cool behind the scenes people would be the author of the books Diana Gabaldon, series developer Ronald D. Moore, music composer Bear McCreary, and the singer of "The Skye Boat Song" opening theme, Raya Yarbrough. We'll see how it shakes out with the remaining signers but I'm thinking this may be in the running for the most complete autograph list ever made for a card set.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One down Big Grin

Release date put back to quarter 4.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Right, now Henshall has signed, I'm getting greedy. Tim McInnerny next please.

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Right, now Henshall has signed, I'm getting greedy. Tim McInnerny next please.

I'm hoping for Tim too. I've been a big fan of his from the 'Blackadder' days. Smile If he does sign it's hopeful that he'll also sign for the next Game of Thrones set...even with different card manufacturers.

With most of the cast signing, surely they can get Balfe to sign too?! Pretty please... Big Grin It does make us sound greedy, but we're all a little OCD with this hobby. I certainly am! Big Grin

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post