Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Smallville set
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Just remembered they got the license. But, from what I remember it was going to start at the early seasons...especially, by whom they were getting autographs from. Now, I see its seasons 7-10. Did they change how they were releasing it? So many actors they could have gotten from the last few seasons.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Was always supposed to be a one-off release book-ending what Inkworks had previously done.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When that was a fail then. They had some many actors that Inkworks never got to. Yet, they release a set of the same actors. Set would have done much better had they gotten some of the later season cast.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
As a Smallville card collector, I love that Cryptozoic made a set for season 7 to 10. I feel completed instead of just having sets for the first 6 seasons and none for the last four. They got a few main characters added to the mix with the autos. They got a few new character in the costume cards. It will take me a few years to finish it up but it did take 7 years to finish Smallville season 6, so I don't mind.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post