Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    World of Fantasy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Fantasy
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Chris Meeks (gold highlights are metallic)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Ashleigh Popplewell

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Bianca Thompson

New Card Talk Member
Picture of stucklessportfolio
posted Hide Post
!

Posts: 9 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Chris Meeks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Not gonna make it to NYCC but will you have these available at the Philly show or available to dealers not attending NYCC?

Will be making my first Philly show finallY!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Dave Sharpe

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Tim Shay

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Danny Silva

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Puis Calzada

That first sketch is cool and really creepy at the same time. Loving the steampunk!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am very excited about this release. Any price information yet?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Again, I love all of the sketches in this thread. But, I'd really like some info on the set format! We have been told there will be base cards; will we find one of these fabulous sketches in every set, too? I sure hope so! Elephant

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Marcelo Ferreira

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Keep all the goodness coming!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Dustin Graham

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Rich Molinelli

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Puis did some amazing work on those sketches.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Mike Gallagher