Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    World of Fantasy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Fantasy
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
VERY Nice indeed - well done Tom for a great new idea Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thank you
As they are working really hard on these and as you can see really nice work

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Love the Steampunk.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Dave Myers

Z-Cards have a Standard Sketch Card Stock on the upper-right hand product, and the bottom Left has a Card (not for sketching, just to provide a back to the folded up product). When it’s folded up, the product is standard 2.5”x3.5” size, with the sketch card surface is visible, and the inner paper is folded up ‘map-style’ within. When the product is Unfolded, the paper is approximately 8’x10’, and you have “both” the upper-right sketch card surface to draw on, as well as the paper, while working around the two cards in the opposing corners.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Tim Dowler (Deadworld)

Z-Cards have a Standard Sketch Card Stock on the upper-right hand product, and the bottom Left has a Card (not for sketching, just to provide a back to the folded up product). When it’s folded up, the product is standard 2.5”x3.5” size, with the sketch card surface is visible, and the inner paper is folded up ‘map-style’ within. When the product is Unfolded, the paper is approximately 8’x10’, and you have “both” the upper-right sketch card surface to draw on, as well as the paper, while working around the two cards in the opposing corners.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
(Deadworld)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Is there going to be a base set or is this just a sketch set?

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
base cards will be made for this set Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Adam Cleveland World of Fantasy Z-Autograph card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay World of Fantasy Z-Autograph card & chase card

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are some great 'World of Fantasy' sketches here but the thought of finding Dead World pieces in amongst them means I will be giving the set a miss. Sorry Tom.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think they all look fantastic, the standard is so high. I remember a lot of those strange funny things in the Topps LOTR packs which thought they were sketches and still shudder.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy base cards so far

Babisu Kourtis

Bianca Thompson

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Deadworld will be in another pack not World of Fantasy

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Deadworld will be in another pack not World of Fantasy

Tom
Very pleased to hear that. I must have misunderstood your earlier post:

quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Nikki J. Valenzuela (Deadworld but will be in World of Fanatsy packs)

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
I like the base card design on these. There seems to be an effort to credit the artists as much as possible.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
George Webber World of Fantasy Z-Chase & Autograph card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Tim Dowler

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy base cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
World of Fantasy Z-Sketch card by Nikki J. Valenzuela