Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hobbit
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a quote about the Peter Jackson autograph from Cryptozoic (on another forum):

"We secured Peter Jackson's autograph (CA-1) early in the autograph acquisition stage of production. Later, when we were able to obtain autographs from so many actors--including the entire set of dwarves--we decided to reserve Peter Jackson's autos for a subsequent Hobbit set.

Up to three of his autographs may have been inserted into the Unexpected Journey set. The remainder will be inserted into a subsequent Hobbit set as planned.

Lastly, the creator autographs are short printed, but, ultimately, there will be more than a hundred of each released. If you aren't the lucky dealer or collector who ended up with what appears to be the first Hobbit Peter Jackson autograph card, rest assured that more will surface."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phew... Glad to hear more Jacksons will be inserted in upcoming Hobbit sets - only 3 would have been a killer! Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Heh, I know one of the dealers who has one. He has, of course, priced it accordingly Wink

EDIT: Actually, it's the same one that has already been listed... literally, exactly the same one.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I knew about one dealer UK dealer that had one, but he has now sold it.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
theres a one on the net for sale now

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that its the same one.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post