Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Hobbit

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1087033326

July 22, 2014, 03:01 AM
Logan
The Hobbit
Here's a quote about the Peter Jackson autograph from Cryptozoic (on another forum):

"We secured Peter Jackson's autograph (CA-1) early in the autograph acquisition stage of production. Later, when we were able to obtain autographs from so many actors--including the entire set of dwarves--we decided to reserve Peter Jackson's autos for a subsequent Hobbit set.

Up to three of his autographs may have been inserted into the Unexpected Journey set. The remainder will be inserted into a subsequent Hobbit set as planned.

Lastly, the creator autographs are short printed, but, ultimately, there will be more than a hundred of each released. If you aren't the lucky dealer or collector who ended up with what appears to be the first Hobbit Peter Jackson autograph card, rest assured that more will surface."
July 22, 2014, 12:29 PM
Kris Gibson
Phew... Glad to hear more Jacksons will be inserted in upcoming Hobbit sets - only 3 would have been a killer! Smile
August 09, 2014, 05:34 PM
ravenheart
Heh, I know one of the dealers who has one. He has, of course, priced it accordingly Wink

EDIT: Actually, it's the same one that has already been listed... literally, exactly the same one.
August 10, 2014, 07:37 AM
steve j
I knew about one dealer UK dealer that had one, but he has now sold it.
August 10, 2014, 08:26 AM
vampy
theres a one on the net for sale now
August 10, 2014, 02:54 PM
steve j
I can confirm that its the same one.