Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars, complete your UK set.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars, complete your UK set.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Topps Direct have now opened up the ordering facility for people to complete their Force Awakens UK set.

You can order upto 15 base cards, 3 foils and 1 rainbow.

If you are only a few cards short this is the way to go. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie! I ordered all the cards I needed to finish my set!! And since the next (2) Star Wars sets are released in just six days, I am very happy to complete this one!

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
ooh well done, i'm still working on mine, should be finished soon though. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just need the Ltd Cards :-(
Got a Spare Yoda and Fett, just looking for the Lando one and the other 2 booster pack cards :-(

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post