Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Ghost Whisperer Inkworks Auto's

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9977071606

June 29, 2011, 06:20 AM
yuzzem23
Ghost Whisperer Inkworks Auto's
over the past year I'v been able to find 3 different GW-auto's {sticker signed) still on the Inkworks cards before Breygent took over the license.

These cards are the A1, A2 and A3 as also later released on Breygent cards.
Does anyone know whether the A4, A5 and A6 also have been spotted?

The Camryn Mannheim seems to be to most easy to get. The JLH thusfar I've seen 3 times, the DC only once, now in my possesion.
June 29, 2011, 12:24 PM
Jake
That's interesting. I've never seen the Inkworks cards out there before. I assume they were part of the bulk dumped product.

Cool to see though thanks for sharing!

June 29, 2011, 05:39 PM
Stephen123
I have the DC and mannheim autos.

So many cards, so little money!
June 29, 2011, 10:43 PM
collector of things
I think we've talked about this a couple of times before, and I think there are at least 3 of each of the ones pictured. Haven't seen the others. Like the Catwoman Halle Berry which exists as a blank (no, I don't mean the blank Halle Berry X-men, sigh...) I think they were initially done as mock up's. I believe I have seen as many as 5 JLH one's though. Three different sellers at least have offered it, some with multiples. The sticker centering and angle are the biggest tell. --Chris

June 30, 2011, 05:22 AM
Rich65
I have one of the Comic Con exclusive JLH that has the Inkworks sticker. The card has a holofoil finish.
June 30, 2011, 06:07 AM
yuzzem23
@Rich65: pictures... ;-)

If I recall wright, for Seasons 1 & 2 at least some of the auto's were finished and ready to be used on stickers just before the end of Inkworks. At the time Breygent came in they used, where auto-stickers where available, these (inkworks) stickers on their cards. The non finished auto's at the time where directly put on Breygent cards :-)

Anyway, will later today scan front and back off all GW-inkworks [auto's and promo's ]cards I have and post them here :-)

thanks for your comments guys!
June 30, 2011, 09:45 AM
Bill DeFranzo
Granted, I don't see a whole lot of sticky-tape signature cards, by choice, but those that I have seen were always so well centered. Do I have a false perception of signature cards in general? Looking at these three, I might.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
June 30, 2011, 09:50 AM
t.breyer
There were a couple of each card made as samples by Inkworks before the license was gotten by us

Tom
June 30, 2011, 02:42 PM
yuzzem23
as promised, my whole Inkworks GW card selection I own :-) Cheerio, Jos

and backside:

July 02, 2011, 09:53 PM
Stephen123
I agree with Jos these are all the cards I have either got or seen.

August 27, 2011, 07:22 AM
Stephen123
Well my Inkworks Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph arrived in the post today, so I now have all the Inkworks cards from their Ghost Whisperer collection that are known about. Dance