Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman 1960s cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Which of the TCG Batman cards are most valuable? Black Bat, Red Bat or Blue Bat?

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
For whatever reason Black Bat card 1 and 2
Have been getting insane prices.

I cannot really answer the question outside of that. My son has been working on these sets plus the riddler back and bat laff as well as
The Maclean’s toothpaste Batman cards.
Ungraded he has the most of Black bat then Red then bat laffs then blue and no Riddler backs.
He says the most he pays for ungraded is 2 bucks a card.
Graded his max is around 10 dollars. He has the most bat laffs then. Blue bat then riddler backs then red then black bat graded.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
My guess is they are all about the same.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I am finding that the Bat Laffs and the Riddler backs are the more difficult cards to find. The others seem to be more common, although condition is always a factor. Price-wise, I find them all to be going for about the same amounts.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post