Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Self Made Platinum League Interactive Music Trading Cards 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Self Made Platinum League Interactive Music Trading Cards 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted
2012 Self Made Platinum League Interactive Music Trading Cards.

Pack consisted of 6 cards, 5 self made artists cards and 1 “you win” redemption card. Cards have a semi-gloss front and a flat base back with bio with record label and a quick response code. The “you win” redemption has a quick response code, or if your like me that has not committed to a smart phone yet, provided is a website to go and input the ten digit code. The cards are very nice by design. Cards are not numbered and no checklist has been found. I will be honest the wrapper is what drew me to the product. They did their job of getting your attention. The recording artist I got in my pack do not ring a bell with me. I was hoping to get a Snoop Dogg or Biggie Smalls. I am 25 years old so I am not that out of tune of today’s music. It seems like majority of the set is up and comers. It reminds me of the 1991 The Rap Pack where if you look in that set there are 2 Kid Rock cards. Only time will tell on this product. The pack was incased in a blister pack. I found this at my local K mart. Cost of the pack was $4.27. This is the first time I seen this product and has a 2012 copyright. The odd thing though is the expiration on the “you win” card is 7/31/12 so I would imagine this product came out early this year. If anyone has any information to add, please feel free. Thanks.

http://www.theplatinumleague.com/index.html

Mr. Non-Sport Cards

Posts: 40 | Location: PA | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post