Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Please can anyone help?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please can anyone help?
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone by any chance have a Buffy season 5 card binder by Inkworks going spare? Or know anyone/where I could get one from? I have searched all places I can think of but cant find one anywhereFrown. Only things I have to trade with is either a base set of Big Bads or connections cards, but I am open to negotiation on price as I want one so desperately. Anyone able to help?

(if this is in the wrong place I appoligize)

Posts: 18 | Location: Wales,uk | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hi Buffyslay Wavey welcome to the forums Smile

I'm slowly collecting all the Binders when they come up on the bay at a good price. I got mine over a year ago, from the UK if I remember correctly.
I never realised they were so hard to find, I did a quick search and nothing came up for me either. Also can't remember the last time I saw one listed either, and I keep a saved search on them.

I think unfortunately you might just have to be patient and keep an eye out for one.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

edit; I did a completed search and one showed up. It was sold from the UK for £49.99 + postage, so finding one may not be cheap.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that we do not allow buying and selling on the boards. I know you are new buffyslay, so I hate to bang you over the head with our rules right off the bat but I did want to let you know.

By the way, trading is definitely allowed and encouraged. We have forums specifically for trading here.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@ jouelle lou- thank you for the welcome and for the info. I did actually see that one on eBay, but left it thinking I could get another easily enough Mad ... Now I'm kicking myselfFrown

@h_toser- I am very sorry, I didn't know you werent allowed to buy/sell stuff on the forum, I appologize. Can I just ask though, if I find someone who I want something from, but have nothing to trade in place, can I pm them to offer to buy it, or is that against forum rules also?

Posts: 18 | Location: Wales,uk | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Buffyslay:

It is really up to the other member. We have always tried to keep the discussion areas of our forum ad free and have never allowed buying and selling and discouraged anything that tries to get around the spirit of this.

Thanks.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Buffyslay:

It is really up to the other member. We have always tried to keep the discussion areas of our forum ad free and have never allowed buying and selling and discouraged anything that tries to get around the spirit of this.

Thanks.

Harris, would it be o.k. if there was one at the show in April and Buffyslay gave me a price limit and I purchased it for them? I don't know if that is going around the rules since I wouldn't be trying to make any money just using their money to buy something that they can't obtain themselves. If that is alright with you and Buffyslay I would offer to help.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Buffyslay shoot me an e-mail.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ifish sorry for not replying sooner, I've not been on here for a few days. Thank you for offering to help me out but I have now gotten a season 5 binder. Thank you anywaySmile