Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    auto and costume Harry Potter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

auto and costume Harry Potter
 Login/Join

posted
For my curiosity, who have the complete collection of all costume and autograph card of Harry Potter ?

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering myself if anyone has completed a master set of all Artbox Harry Potter cards. That would be a remarkable feat and would probably be worth at least $50,000.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been wondering myself if anyone has completed a master set of all Artbox Harry Potter cards. That would be a remarkable feat and would probably be worth at least $50,000.

My God !!! this is a great and fantastic collection !!!

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
If you pop on over to The Yack Shack Forum you will find a great man with a master set from every set produced, some of his variants are truely amazing Thumb Up

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the ones I have. Their may be about 10 cards that they released that I don't have.
I also made some custom cards for castmembers they never released.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one words : FANTASTIC

quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Here are the ones I have. Their may be about 10 cards that they released that I don't have.
I also made some custom cards for castmembers they never released.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ts: Drool.

As far as the "complete" collection of all costume and autograph cards, it gets more daunting if you include the costume cards that were raffled at Comic-Con and limited to maybe 4 or 8 copies. I have all of the costumes that came in packs or as incentives (not all of the props). I never felt it was worth paying for 10 different Radcliffe or Watson autographs after I snagged at least one of each. Wink

I notice that a lot of the scarcest cards have shot up in value, or at least in asking price. It's getting late to say "that's a bit steep, I'll wait for another one."

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post