Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Charmed/Smallville OST Cards?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed/Smallville OST Cards?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
Hey,

Sorry I feel like I'm filling up the boards with all my little questions (Im full of em)!

I think it was for Smallville Season One (Inkworks/2003?) Official Soundtrack 1st CD released there were exclusive cards/promos inside. I don't think these were that easy to get hold of in the UK?

Basically my question is that 3 Charmed Official Soundtracks have been released -

Does anyone know if any of these/Charmed OST came with the same/similar offer of exclusive promos/cards?

Thanks,

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say no to the best of my knowledge.

The only set i can think of that had exclusive cards with the cd soundtrack are

Smallville
The Scorpion King
The Prisoner
Alias

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I can add to that list, I know there were exclusive cards like that in the Twilight Soundtrack too, not the OST though, a set of four that looked exactly the same as the SDCC promo set except the back of the cards were promoting the different music artists.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
There was also a 4 or 5 card set in Spider-Man 3 Movie soundtrack CDs, issued one card per disc. Mine had the one of James Franco as the "Goblin". The others have to be Spidey, Venom, Sandman, and maybe Peter Parker or Mary Jane Watson.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
There are also four ALIAS cards, IS1 through IS4 from Inkworks, that were inserted in the prequel novel CDs.

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the feedback folks!

Looks like this type of card could become a mini collection in themselves!

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Check out Jeff Allender's site...he lists the ones for Smallville...didn't see anything listed for Charmed.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Planet of the Apes Movie Soundtrack had a card in it. (The New Kid on the Block star Donny W)

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post