Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    SeaWorld 1998 Collector Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SeaWorld 1998 Collector Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Have seen packs of 10 cards from 1998, which I think are numbered 01 to 10. The packs say to look for the limited edition Killer Whale cards

Is this the complete set, 10 cards ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Yes that is the entire set. These were sold at the park and I bought a bunch until I found the Killer Whale acetate card. The other are regular cards.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, I never heard of the acetate card.

How many packs did you have to open before you found one ? What does it look like ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I actually remember buying 15 packs at $4.99 a piece and found only one of the suckers. It's actually very well made and has the Whale jumping up. Since it wasn't a promo set I Haven't kept it with the promo card albums and it's floating somewhere with my non promo card, non-sport odd ball cards.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post