Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    E Mail address wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E Mail address wanted
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Can you buy cards through Rittenhouse other than promo cards
If so can anyone give me directions on How and what to do and what can be purchased ?
Thanks
Piko
I think I might have asked this before but lost the info

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has a 'shop' right on their website. Just click the 'shop' link.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse does not sell single cards.

You can buy boxes, binders, sets, and cases from them while they are in stock.

But you can always find them cheaper from a Friendly Dealer™.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i am aware or think that they sell some sealed preview and insert sets and there are a few that I would like to obtain
wich I know exist but never seem to come on the market
Even if i get a dealer to get them for me I still have to pay all their fees etc
Thank you for your replies
Piko
The dreaded Rona has struck here again so in lockdown again after a long period of freedom so back to playing with my cards again this time it is quiet serious police manning random road blocks all over at any time anywere making you go back home
This one is a bit more restrictive

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post